BY NEW BELGIUM #51 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Halie C.
Madison, WI
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Love this beer for a refreshing tasting ale. I would recommend this to other and I am a repeat customer. It always passes my expectations as a beer and it is a great value for the price. 10/10 beer with awesome packaging.
Tara B.
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
This is my favorite beer. It has a unique, light taste and it’s actually refreshing! Reminds me of my mid twenties, going out to bars, staying out way too late. Oh to be young again!

I would definitely buy this again!
Amanda H.
Middletown
One of my favorite craft beers. It's has light floral notes and it can really be enjoyed all year round. It's even better straight from the brewery in CO.
💋amanda M.
Fat tire is a great beer. It goes down smooth and tastes great. Also the name and logo makes me smile. All around great beer.
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
One of my top favorite IPAs. Perfect taste for just hanging out. Not super hoppy and not too bitter which is just perfect.
B K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Light but flavorful. A household favorite beer for us. We enjoyed it on tap the best.
Niko S.
Hands down my favorite beer. It has a rich, biscuity flavor that pairs well with most meals. And I love supporting a local (Colorado) business!
John B.
San Diego
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml, 6 Bottle more...
This was the first Amber ale I ever tried. Taste is tried and true. This is my favorite winter time beer to drink. I usually pick up a pack of fat tire anytime before I go ice fishing out on the Saginaw Bay.
Sarah T.
palm coast
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Perfect to pair with pizza or wings. Nice bouquet of flavor doesn’t taste like watered down beer
Tina M.
Victorville, CA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Love this beer, it’s one of the better ones I would purchase just to hand out. Tastes great, it’s affordable, can’t really go wrong here. Packaging is nice, quality of beer is good, I would definitely recommend to others
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)