New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kelsey M.
One of my favorite brews for just sitting around the house or out in the yard. These brews are plenty affordable and of good value. Definitely one of my favorites and I’d highly recommend to others of course!!
X L.
Jamul
Thinking of a cold fresh refreshing sweet brew? I know you are, or maybe not right now but you know you do sometimes. Well then Fat Tire will bring that smile to your face. Sweet enough and still refreshing.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If I had to choose a favorite beer, it would be fat tire hands down. It is a light beer with a dark beer attitude with it full and rich taste. I love how smooth it is and would recommend it to my friends.
Kayla G.
Barnhart , MO
My absolute favorite beer across the entire market. Anything NB makes is usually amazing, but this sweet, amber beer hits all the notes I want out of my beer. Absolutely worth the craft price at the store
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really, really enjoy this beer. Was recommended by a bartender and I was not let down. It’s almost a sweet beer but does have a hint of bitterness to it as well. No strong smell but gorgeous color on it.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat Tire is a great beer to have on hand for cookouts because generally everyone likes it and it's not a crappy beer. It's quality beer, like a sign of summer. I love that it doesn't have a harsh aftertaste.
Athena Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this for a summer feel. But this is a very light water down beer. It had more of a Heineken taste. The label is cute but the price isn’t bad either . You definitely can find them at stop and shop .
Anzu H.
It's a tasty medium build beer for those days where I don't want to drink a super cheap light beer but don't want a strong IPA either.  It has just enough bite to make me think it's a decent beer.
Bonnie D.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good for any season! It’s a little stronger than a Bud Light-type beer. Easy to find at any grocery or convenience store. Love the packaging. The price is decent as well, I’d definitely recommend it!
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat Tire is perfect for people that enjoy beer but are tired of every other company pushing IPAs.  This amber ale isn't too hoppy, has a smooth rich flavor and pairs well with most foods.  Fat Tire is one of my go-to beers when I'm not looking for a light beer.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)