New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kylie C.
New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale is my favorite beer to enjoy after a long day. The packaging draws you in and the beer tastes amazing for the price you pay. I always go back to this beer time after time. You will not be let down choosing Fat Tire.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I'm a huge fan of this beer! It is not too heavy but still has a robust flavor. I would highly recommend this beer if you like shock top, blue moon, or Miller light. It's a little more expensive than other brands but it's still a steal for the flavor.
McKyla C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I know a handful of friends who swear by this beer and always have to have it. Personally, I’m not too impressed. It’s not “bad” per say, but it’s also not my first (or even 5th) pick. Definitely worth trying, but don’t have too high of expectations.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Flat tires also a good brand I do like my Belgian beers there light and full of flavor. The price for these are good and I have a drink in several of them as all good Belgian beers this one met my expectations and beyond this would be a recommended 🍻
Kristiane H.
St Augustine, FL
This beer is one of my go to beers, if I can’t decide on what I want, this is always an easy choice. It’s easy going down, and it’s delicious. This brand makes great products. Strongly recommend anyone who is a beer lover to try it. You’ll like it!
Matt T.
New Belgium Fat Tire is one of my go to beers. It’s easy to drink with just about anything, and you can count on it being in most bars, restaurants, grocery stores, or distributors. Their other beers are just as excellent!
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Fat Tire is a very solid Amber Ale.  You can't go wrong with this beer. It's heavy enough that it has flavor to it, but its not overbearing and it doesn't have the bitterness and hops that pale ales do. It also isn't as rich as a stout or a porter so its a good middle of the line beer.
Ashley G.
Fat tire is one of my absolute favorite beers. It is my go to when purchasing beer. It has a delicious taste without being too heavy or filling. This is an affordable craft beer that is a good introduction to more unique or higher quality beers.
Melissa M.
I love love love this beer, I hope to get to the brewery within the next four years before anything may change. I love the flavors, perfectly balanced hop content and the color is just lovely and persistent every time I pour it! Awesome brewery.
Jessica Y.
I'm a michigander so definitely have to support hometown brews. cost is decent. great taste. great craft beer brewer too. new belgium has so many flavors to try, its kind of ridiculous. if you haven't had, you should certainly try. you won't regret it.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)