BY NEW BELGIUM #38 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Fat Tire is a very solid Amber Ale.  You can't go wrong with this beer. It's heavy enough that it has flavor to it, but its not overbearing and it doesn't have the bitterness and hops that pale ales do. It also isn't as rich as a stout or a porter so its a good middle of the line beer.
Ashley G.
Maryville, TN
Fat tire is one of my absolute favorite beers. It is my go to when purchasing beer. It has a delicious taste without being too heavy or filling. This is an affordable craft beer that is a good introduction to more unique or higher quality beers.
Katie R.
State college, PA
A go to beer for me. I don’t drink a lot of beer but love the way this tastes.. delicious ! It isn’t too pricey for what you are getting which is great. My friend recommended it to me and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone else as well!
Lucy B.
Columbia , SC
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat tire is a really drinkable beer. I like the packaging and New Belgium consistently delivers quality beer at a decent price. Buy it for parties or out at the bar!
Ali H.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Being from Colorado I'm always proud to see this beer all over the country. It's a great ale that I can count on when a bar doesn't have a great craft beer selection. And we get it for parties because everyone likes it. It's not too expensive, but far better than a basic light beer.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Every time I go to Publix I grab a six pack of the spear I am obsessed with the taste the flavor and the crispness that it sets off super yummy and love that it comes from a local family making it super great beer highly recommend trying it
Evan F.
Norman, OK
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat Tire recently made its way to Oklahoma after there was promise of the beer and liquor laws changing. Boy am I glad! This is a delicious beer to look at when wanting to step it up a notch from the run of the mill Coors, Bud, or Miller. It’s still very easy to find at most grocery stores and is a great value for the money. Tastes better than many craft amber ales from smaller breweries!
Alyssa C.
Deland , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fat tire is one of my favorite easy drinking, go to beers. I work in a craft beer bar and this is a great place to start for someone who doesn’t quite know what they want. Easy to find in most stores and still has the craft beer quality.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, MI
I liked this beer. It is not going to hit the top 3 beers list but it could be in the top 10. I really like a good craft beer & New Belgium makes good craft beers.
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I have enjoyed all of the New Belgium beers that I have tried, but Fat Tire Amber Ale is my favorite.  I always order it if it's on the menu.  It has a light, but flavorful taste that pairs great with any kind of meal.  The color is a perfect deep amber.  It's by far one if my favorite craft beers.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.