New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my very first favorite beers I have ever tried, it is a bit heavier and stronger than my usual light beer but it has such great flavor! It definitely exceeds my expectations I would recommend this to anyone
Megan M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a perfect beer for any occasion- light and smooth with a nice flavor. Packaging is aesthetically pleasing and the price is very affordable. It is sold at most grocery stores and I️ would definitely buy it again!
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
This is such a great beer! I love it ice ice cold! It has a hoppy taste which I am a total fan of but not too hoppy. It’s the perfect beer for someone who doesn’t like IPAs but likes something that taste a bit different
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a good beer but it is not as good as their 1554. Fat Tire is one of the better beers out there. There is definitely room for improvement but it didn’t meet my expectations because it didn’t compare to the 1554.
mandi b.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite larger, micro brews that are mass marketed. It is a great alternative to tingling, since I moved out of Pennsylvania. It's mouth and boldly flavorful. Great from the bottle or poured in a glass from the tap.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This beer is great for parties. You’re sitting back with your buddies, hanging out, maybe grilling, and you reach for one of these in the cooler to make the moment just that much more magical. It’s the perfect choice
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
This holds a place in my heart as my first foray into craft beer. I'm not a huge fan of amber ales - I typically stick to IPAs. This is a good mainstay and I would pick this if my other options are light beers.
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very good quality beer, although I do feel like the taste changed a little bit as they started distributing more widely in the US. It's an excellently reliable craft beer, very drinkable and good across many palates.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always a good go to. Most bars around wisconsin seem to have Flat Tire on tap or at the very least in bottles. This is again a better alternative to the bud/Miller/coors light that tends to be cheapish but a step up.
Hailey L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes delicious and goes down smoothly. A light beer that is fun to enjoy after work or during the weekends. I purchased this from a local total wine or Walmart grocery store. I would buy this again. I recommend it
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)