New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Shana S.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is one of my favorite beers! It has a very nice flavor but isn't toooo strong. It is definitely my favorite amber ale, and I usually order it if I'm at a restaurant and they have it on tap. I would definitely recommend this if you like beer, give it a try!
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Fairly popular brew so of course, I had to try it. Not bad at all! I really enjoy this! Different taste compared to your usual such as bud light and other similar brands. I believe this is more of an IPA I don’t recall exactly but it’s definitely worth a try!
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
The new recipe is not great. I want something that actually tastes like an amber, and this "belgian-style" marketing kick they're on is strange and feels inauthentic to the brand. As they grow, I'll continue to steer clear of New Belgium, which is unfortunate.
Rose C.
I have a friend who works at the new Belgium brewing company in Asheville. He is always bringing home new beers for me and friends to try. They have some amazing, and unique tasting beers. I not only think they make great beers but I think their a great company.
Julie R.
Canton, IL
This is my favorite "Every Day Beer" BY FAR. It has a beautiful color, beautiful taste and beautiful finish. It is the best amber ale in it's class by far. While I don't care for the $8.99 price tag for a 6 pack, I obviously keep coming back for more.
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Fat Tire is a great beer. I was met by very clean and crisp flavors as well as a very smooth and refreshing taste to it. There is a mild bread, almost biscuity taste. Overall just very clean. At the backend, I detected a very light hop profile to add just a little something to the taste. I LOVE this beer. It is easy to drink more than one.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
This brewery is incredible. Please google them and read about their daily operations and how they take care of employees. They’re ethical and kind and doing a lot to revolutionize brewery life.

Oh and the beer tastes great. Ha. Great price, style, variety.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
I love fat tire! It’s not my go to every single time beer but it is a beer I enjoy pretty regularly. It’s heavier than a lot of the beers I like but not as hoppy as an ipa. I think it is delicious and affordable and I absolutely recommend this beer to others!
Gray G.
Charlotte, NC
Flat Tire is a great beer! Full-bodied, full of flavor, smooth, and refreshing -- this beer has it all. This is one of those beers you want to sit and enjoy, not drink to get plastered. It always meets expectations and if you haven't tried it, you should.
Greg A.
Pelham
So glad that New Belgium's available in NY. Drank it when I lived in Colorado, and would search it out anytime I was on the road through the mountains. It's partly the taste, just a solid hops taste like what I'm sure the mass breweries tasted like a 100 years ago.  And to be honest, it'a partly nostalgia for a time when I lived in the mountains.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)