New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is especially good when it's fresh out of the tap but nonetheless it's delicious on a hot day or just to enjoy with a meal. It's full bodied, smooth and definitely a good beer. My husband and I love pairing this with our favorite pizza for the perfect movie night.
Jaimie W.
Tampa
As someone who loves amber beers, I don't get the hype with fat tire. It's not bad, but it's just not great. Fat tire is a half step up from a dime-a-dozen domestic pour, like shock top or blue moon. It's better than a miller light, but it's nothing to write home about.
Alyssa S.
If you have progressed past the "beginner beer" phase this is a good beer, if you haven't, this will be "way to dark". It's not the cheapest swill that some actually prefer, but well worth the cost if you want a good tasting beer and not just liquid to chug to get a buzz.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is a great beer although it can be heavier for an ale in my opinion. I couldn't find it to review but Citradelic is actually my favorite New Belgium beer out there 🙌🏻 I do still drink fat tire frequently but it's not an everyday beer like the citradelic is for me.
Emily L.
CINCINNATI, OH
Fat Tire Amber is great everyday beer. It seems anymore it's always on draft no matter where you go - the ballpark, the local pub, your local burger joint - and I'm always pleased when I order it. Solid, satisfying, easy to drink beer. Will always be in the rotation!
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert
I think this beer is great for an amber ale, I just don’t really drink amber ales all that much. When it first came out I couldn’t get enough of it. It’s another one of those old trusty beers. I think this beer really was a big proponent in the craft beer industry.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
This beer has a very special place in my heart, it was my grandpa's favorite before he passed away so I get it twice a year to celebrate him. Great flavor, best ice cold. Fat tire has a customer for life, I pick this beer over others often. Very easy to drink!
Katie C.
This is one of the first beers that lead me to start trying craft beers, which i am now obsessed with. This is a great all around beer. It is not too heavy, but also not light. It has a pretty label. I would buy this again and am satisfied with this product.
Shana S.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is one of my favorite beers! It has a very nice flavor but isn't toooo strong. It is definitely my favorite amber ale, and I usually order it if I'm at a restaurant and they have it on tap. I would definitely recommend this if you like beer, give it a try!
Natalie Z.
Consistent taste when I want an amber ale. I generally prefer IPAs, but when I am looking to change it up with less hops, Fat Tire never disappoints. I truly became a fan after attending a New Belgium/Ben & Jerry's ice cream and beer pairing a few years ago! Great company and interesting products.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)