New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Destiny G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is always a safe option when you are out and ordering a beer. It is best served on tap, but we do like to take some camping with us in the summer time. It is refreshing and tasty and much better than other options out there.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husbands favorite beer. We tried it when we lived in Colorado and my husband fell in love. Now he looks for it wherever we go. Great price compared to other beers like it. My husband always has it stocked for him or friends.
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Huge fan of Fat Tire beer! I love how refreshing it is and it’s a little hoppy but not over kill like some other beers. The look of this beer makes it easy to find in the store and I would recommend all beer drinkers to try it!
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a nice beer that I will buy occasionally. I have only bought it a handful of times but the flavor is good. I usually opt for a more lighter beer but it did meet my expectations so I would recommend Fat Tire to others.
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I normally drink pilsners or Belgian wheats but I decided to step out of the box for me on this one and it is delicious. It is a little more expensive than normal beer but it is worth the price. One of the better craft beers.
Hilary S.
Belton, SC
I love this beer. It’s delicious, it’s smooth, and it’s different. It met and exceeded my expectations the first time I tried it. This is a beer I don’t have as often as I’d like, and it’s just because I have others that I like a little better.
Emily M.
Spokane , WA
This is a classic that I consistently reach for. I was at Fred Meyer and they didn't have a lot of seasonal selections, so I went with this one. It's really smooth and drinkable, and I would totally recommend it to others.
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my very first favorite beers I have ever tried, it is a bit heavier and stronger than my usual light beer but it has such great flavor! It definitely exceeds my expectations I would recommend this to anyone
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
This is such a great beer! I love it ice ice cold! It has a hoppy taste which I am a total fan of but not too hoppy. It’s the perfect beer for someone who doesn’t like IPAs but likes something that taste a bit different
Megan M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a perfect beer for any occasion- light and smooth with a nice flavor. Packaging is aesthetically pleasing and the price is very affordable. It is sold at most grocery stores and I️ would definitely buy it again!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)