New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Fat Tire is a very solid Amber Ale.  You can't go wrong with this beer. It's heavy enough that it has flavor to it, but its not overbearing and it doesn't have the bitterness and hops that pale ales do. It also isn't as rich as a stout or a porter so its a good middle of the line beer.
Ashley G.
Fat tire is one of my absolute favorite beers. It is my go to when purchasing beer. It has a delicious taste without being too heavy or filling. This is an affordable craft beer that is a good introduction to more unique or higher quality beers.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I don't normally go for Amber Ale but received this beer as a gift. I'm so happy I did because I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise. Very refreshing and tasty.
Katie R.
State college, PA
A go to beer for me. I don’t drink a lot of beer but love the way this tastes.. delicious ! It isn’t too pricey for what you are getting which is great. My friend recommended it to me and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone else as well!
Ali H.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Being from Colorado I'm always proud to see this beer all over the country. It's a great ale that I can count on when a bar doesn't have a great craft beer selection. And we get it for parties because everyone likes it. It's not too expensive, but far better than a basic light beer.
Katie B.
Poland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a big fat tire drinker but my boyfriend and his friends are. They are in their mid twenties and enjoy a craft beer. I would describe it is slightly hoppy but smooth at the same time. It is also well worth the price for a craft beer.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Every time I go to Publix I grab a six pack of the spear I am obsessed with the taste the flavor and the crispness that it sets off super yummy and love that it comes from a local family making it super great beer highly recommend trying it
Alyssa C.
Deland, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fat tire is one of my favorite easy drinking, go to beers. I work in a craft beer bar and this is a great place to start for someone who doesn’t quite know what they want. Easy to find in most stores and still has the craft beer quality.
Jennifer H.
Pours an amber color. Slight caramel taste with some light hops. The carbonation makes this beer crisp and refreshing. The taste and quality of a microbrew at the mass produced price. Great beer for hanging out by a campfire with some friends. 🏕
Lauren J.
This is a great beer to get you started. It isn’t too strong or too bitter. It also isn’t very heavy or filling as some other wheat ales can be. It is a nice light, well-rounded flavor, and it is from one of my favorite breweries!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)