New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Cassanya P.
Happy Hour Expert
There’s no denying that this is a good beer.  All of theirs are. The are also very strong, both in alcohol percentage and in taste. And they are more expensive than most beers. I can usually enjoy half to one of these bad boys before it gets too warm and too strong for me.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Toasty and malty, kind of a comforting type of beer. Not too bitter, but very smooth. Basically Fat Tire's tried and true beer, I usually if I'm going to buy Fat Tire beer either buy this one or the pale alternative, they're both just mild and malty -  the way I like my beer.
Bridgette C.
Troy, NY
This is my husband’s favorite beer of all time. It’s not too heavy so a few can be enjoyed without feeling weighed down, but it’s not so light that it feels watery. The perfect balance. New Belgium has so many great options but this is always an easy to drink, flavorful crowd favorite.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
My favorite New Belgium beer is the Fat Tire Amber Ale. This beer is affordable for the amber ale taste. This product can be found at most bars and stores that serve alcohol. The packaging is well known by many and I would recommend this product to people who have never tried it.
Anjelica M.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this Amber ale!! It is one of my faves to order at bars. It is a great beer for drinking and hanging with friends while watching sports! I like to order this beer mostly in the fall and winter however it is truly great year round!!! It's crisp and smooth and is great accompanied with a burger or wings! ;)
Ruth C.
Hephzibah, GA
This is by far my husband's favorite beer. He really enjoys it's flavor and even when we go out to eat, he asks for this beer by name. He has enjoyed this beer for over 10 years now and he recommends it to others to enjoy as well. He hasn't found one that is comparable to this one yet.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love Fat Tire!! I am a huge amber beer fan. Yuengling is my favorite, but if I want to be fancy and spend that extra dollar on a beer, I always go with a fat tire! It reminds me of a hoppier tasting yuengling. It is definitely more expensive, but worth it for the deliciousness!!
Emily  G.
Gainesville, FL
A favorite beer to have with a burger and fries. It’s flavorful enough to compliment your meal without overpowering it. And it’s just as good to enjoy on it’s own, while relaxing or hanging out with friends. Sometimes a bit pricey in comparison to similar beers, but worth it if you’re looking for a beer with some personality.
April R.
Rincon, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Fat tire is my go-to comfort beer. It has a beautifully hoppy amber flavour that is so smooth! Just really delicious. I am a repeat customer and I love when they release the fall variety pack! Of the darker ambers/lagers it’s on the lower side cost wise which is also great. I highly recommend if you’ve not yet tried it.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I love New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale as much as the original! It’s light, not too bitter but tastes really good. It pairs well with food (which is important) and doesn’t make you feel too full. It’s one of my favorites, since I first tried it a few years back.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)