New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Julie R.
Canton, IL
This is my favorite "Every Day Beer" BY FAR. It has a beautiful color, beautiful taste and beautiful finish. It is the best amber ale in it's class by far. While I don't care for the $8.99 price tag for a 6 pack, I obviously keep coming back for more.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love fat tire! It’s not my go to every single time beer but it is a beer I enjoy pretty regularly. It’s heavier than a lot of the beers I like but not as hoppy as an ipa. I think it is delicious and affordable and I absolutely recommend this beer to others!
Gray G.
Charlotte, NC
Flat Tire is a great beer! Full-bodied, full of flavor, smooth, and refreshing -- this beer has it all. This is one of those beers you want to sit and enjoy, not drink to get plastered. It always meets expectations and if you haven't tried it, you should.
Greg A.
Pelham
So glad that New Belgium's available in NY. Drank it when I lived in Colorado, and would search it out anytime I was on the road through the mountains. It's partly the taste, just a solid hops taste like what I'm sure the mass breweries tasted like a 100 years ago.  And to be honest, it'a partly nostalgia for a time when I lived in the mountains.
Kylie C.
New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale is my favorite beer to enjoy after a long day. The packaging draws you in and the beer tastes amazing for the price you pay. I always go back to this beer time after time. You will not be let down choosing Fat Tire.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Flat tires also a good brand I do like my Belgian beers there light and full of flavor. The price for these are good and I have a drink in several of them as all good Belgian beers this one met my expectations and beyond this would be a recommended 🍻
Kristiane H.
St Augustine, FL
This beer is one of my go to beers, if I can’t decide on what I want, this is always an easy choice. It’s easy going down, and it’s delicious. This brand makes great products. Strongly recommend anyone who is a beer lover to try it. You’ll like it!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A very delicious day drinking beer. Fat tire should be enjoyed at an outside gathering playing come corn hole and catching up with friends. It's one of my favorite beers from New Belgium. Beautiful color. Priced very decent. Not heavy on the stomach.
Taylor L.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Delicious amber ale. Rich flavor and a very easy drink. Refreshing whether you're enjoying it at a bar with friends or paired with lunch or dinner. Great price for such a complex beer. I always steer my friends toward this beer if it's on the menu!
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Fat Tire is a very solid Amber Ale.  You can't go wrong with this beer. It's heavy enough that it has flavor to it, but its not overbearing and it doesn't have the bitterness and hops that pale ales do. It also isn't as rich as a stout or a porter so its a good middle of the line beer.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)