New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Shannon S.
E Atlantc Bch, NY
This is my go-to beer. It's a perfect amber ale that pairs well with a day on the beach and a night out with friends. Tastes good no matter if it is from the bottle, can, or tap! The cute little bike design makes appearances on all of the labels. It's the one beer I am always excited to see on tap.
Valerie L.
I think Fat Tire generally has a bitter under tone that I don’t appreciate but if a little bitterness doesn’t bother you, Amber Ale is a smooth ale with a light flavor.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
"Gas station beer pleases crowd" said no one with any taste ever... until this simple thing. A good amber ale that pours well and drinks like an old friend without the horrible aftertaste of its shelfmates. It doesn't necessarily stand out amongst modern beers, but reaching for it never feels shameful.
Courtney J.
Norfolk
If you aren't sure how you feel about IPAs this is a good baby step to enjoying them. Made a home brew come that was amazing so closer to Colorado you are, the better.
Red N.
Another one of my favorites, a really awesome ale. Ales are great in general, but an amber ale is a particular bit of yummy. Fat Tire is one of those that when I first found it, it was only in bars and restaurants. I was so glad when I saw it in grocery stores that i bought 2 cases right then.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Fat Tire is a classic. Everyone loves it, and I’ve never met a person who will turn down a cold Fat Tire. It’s incredibly delicious, and after visiting the brewery, I’ve fallen more in love. New Belgium treats their employees like family, and you can really see that in the flavors of their beer.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
It’s a standard mass produced amber ale with good color, nice malty taste but it does leave a little to be desired. Found everywhere so that’s a bonus for a quick run to the store, good price. I would recommend this to someone new to craft beer that wants to branch out from standard light beer
Cassandra B.
Brockport, NY
My absolute favorite amber ale beer! The taste of this is so refreshing and welcoming it’s easy to keep coming back for more. Highly recommend this to those who enjoy ales! The Brewery also has an interesting history!
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Everyone I know loves this beer.  It's good year round, and is definitely going to be well received in all kinds of company.  I love getting these for the beach and camping. I think  they are a good price for the quality.  I recommend this beer to friends when they don't know what they want.
Cassanya P.
There’s no denying that this is a good beer.  All of theirs are. The are also very strong, both in alcohol percentage and in taste. And they are more expensive than most beers. I can usually enjoy half to one of these bad boys before it gets too warm and too strong for me.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)