New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
Great brewing company and a great beer to drink after a long day at work. Smooth with a great flavor, it's not heavy and not too light. If you've never tried it go ahead and pick some up.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
I can never decide if this or sawtooth make my top favorite, so I switch between them regularly.
Fat tire is an all time classic ale, and let me tell you it's delicious.
Chrissy  F.
I enjoy IPAs and this is one of the best tasting and hoppiest beers! it's smooth drinking!
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Not a big fan of darker beers but this amber beer has great taste. Kind of spendy but that's what you spend for more potent/strong beers
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
One of my favorite beers! I visited New Belgium brewery in Colorado and was blown away by the staff and way the beer is made. Great company and amazing taste!
Jeff B.
Dix Hills, NY
Great beer for drinking, the first that I tasted from New Belgium. Not always available in the northeast, but enjoy it when traveling to the mid Atlantic or Midwest.
Lisa M.
I really enjoy this beer at home. It's a good price for a 12 pack and I can find it anywhere
Nour S.
Montreal
I didn’t like this product at all :/ it doesn’t taste good and it’s toooooo heavy ! It was the first time that i’ve try it and it wasn’t tasty at all! The flavour was disgusting and i’ll never buy it again !
Tanya B.
20195 116b Avenue, Maple Ridge
I really like this flavour. I find it full in flavour with just the perfect after taste. It fully met my expectations for an amber ale. It's better than most ambers on the market. I would recommend it to other with the same taste in a beer.
Kayleigh S.
Rubery, Worcestershire
Love this beer, every time I go to Fort Collins I make sure to fill up on it. Price range is average but flavour is totally on point! One of the best beers Colorado has to offer.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)