New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jessie F.
Leslie, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Nice beer that my dad and I always enjoy by the pool side or with dinner! My dad swears by it!
Ashley R.
Black Mtn, NC
One of the best amber ales on the market. This has been one of my go-to beers for a long time.
Wendy G.
My fav go to beer anytime I am out on the town! Much better than a Pale Ale but not too strong.
Molly E.
Annapolis, MD
I like fat tire, sometimes it's a bit more bitter than I prefer, but over all it's pretty good
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my husband's all-time favorite beers! He loves the taste and smoothness of them!
Corie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Is good for a nice afternoon beer craving, very smooth and not bitter which is important to Me.
Mary M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I LOVE ANY BEER FROM NEW BELGIUM! This beer is wonderful in the summer when it's nice and cold!
Megan S.
Tasty, Tasty, Tasty! Love this stuff! Its got a great flavor and its nice and smooth to drink!
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this beer at home. It's a good price for a 12 pack and I can find it anywhere
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Great Belgium beer! Not a very big fan of beer and this is one of the only ones I will drink
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)