BY NEW BELGIUM #55 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely one of my faves. I definitely recommend this one to anyone. Super delicious and tasteful. Good memories
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Love this beer, it is smooth, not too light not to heavy. It's a nice Amber ale, I usually go for. Lighter beer.
Lara Z.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Love Love Love fat tire. A great gifting beer too! Never lets us down and great to share with non beer drinkers!
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
My mom bought me this as my first beer. We collect the bottle labels as souvenirs. Goes pretty great with burgers
Bri C.
I love the taste of fat tire! If I'm looking to switch up my usual drink. It's a little hoppy but is still light.
Tomi Jo C.
Allendale, MI
Good stuff.  This has become one of my fave go to beers.  Price is okay and easily available at the grocery store.
Lindsey E.
I love this beer. I like any Belgium beer really. It has a really nice flavor. I would recommend this beer.
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Fat Tire has been my favorite since I've been old enough to drink and explore the different breweries and tastes.
Darian P.
Kerrville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
More on the darker side, but was always a great popular beer that people always asked for when I was a bartender.
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually drink this with my dad after chatting about life adventures. Not too IPA, but definitely has some hops.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)