BY NEW BELGIUM #45 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat tire is my favorite Belgium beer and has a nice light wheat taste. Good quality at a moderate price point. I recommend this beer.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Refreshing craft beer. It has a nice balance of hops. Great beer to have on hand for evenings around the house, dinners, and bbqs.
Jasmine M.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
New Belgium’s fat tire is a great amber starter for those who want to start the adventure from light domestics to a heartier taste.
Angela C.
Jacksonville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a really good Amber ale. It's full of flavor and easy to drink. It is a little pricey though, but it's higher quality beer.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great for someone who is looking to get into drinking speciality beer. Not to bother but more flavor than a normal domestic bottle.
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Absolutely love this... It's heavy but not so much that I didn't enjoy it! Great addition to any night of relaxation with friends!
Angela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is delicious. It is crisp and refreshing and has a high alcohol percentage. For the quality of beer, it is a good price.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
An American Classic. This one has a great taste. It isn't too bitter and flavors well for just about any time of year. Enjoy this!
Michelle S.
Jacksonville , FL
Fat Tire is one of our favorite breweries! I love the all of the hops flavors! The beer is not super heavy and a tastes incredible!
Heather G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fat Tire Amber Ale is one of my favorites. A little more body but still light. Goes well with a cookout of brats and burgers.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.