New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Marni R.
Really great beer that is light but still gives you plenty of flavor. This is one of my favorite New Belgium beers.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
One of my new favorites. This beer is not too bitter or strong for those who like a more milder taste. You can definitely taste the spices however it's not overbearing.
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Found this to be a bit bitter for my tastes, but as someone who is extending their knowledge of beers, this is not too bad!
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Happy Hour Expert
I found fat tire in college and have been hooked on hoppy beer ever since. It's definitely a gateway beer! Very light flavor with mild undertones. Still my go to favorite beer.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
Love New Belgium beers and Fat Tire is always a crowd favorite. A great, refreshing beer!
Chelsey L.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I first was introduced to Fat Tire while touring their brewery on a vacation. Became quickly hooked. It's one of the most drinkable, yet flavorful beers and is my go to, whether out for drinks, or at the supermarket.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Love this bear. Great smooth ale, prices are a little high but worth it!love that they offer different size options too.
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Absolutely love this... It's heavy but not so much that I didn't enjoy it! Great addition to any night of relaxation with friends!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I really enjoy fat tire, it has a nice breadth taste and a beautiful amber color. I purchase it rather frequently. It is becoming more common in PA.
Corie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Is good for a nice afternoon beer craving, very smooth and not bitter which is important to Me.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)