New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kate M.
This is hands down my favorite beer. This is my go-to and I’ll always be a fan of fat tire!! Yummmm
RayAnna P.
Cedartown , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very decent beer. Not the best. A little heavier than a light beer of course but it’s still tasty.
Erica G.
San Antonio, TX
Taste was a bit too strong but it doesn't take away the drink ability. Would definitely try again.
Tara B.
South bend, IN
My all time favorite beer! Great at any time of the year. Price is great for the wonderful quality!
Autumn S.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Great beer. It's a nice slightly nutty amber. Perfect for fall, but refreshing enough for summer.
Jessica S.
Valrico, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
a super-inoffensive lager with a stronger, bitterer taste than most internationally mass-produced
Devon M.
Lakeland
Fat tire is a great beer with a bold and flavorful taste that will keep you coming back for more.
Brandi R.
Huntington , WV
Amazing. Another great go to, fairly easy to find. Not to strong, but definitely not watered down
Jill T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this! It is very tasty and enjoyable in all occasions. I choose this very often to enjoy.
Hannah B.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like the amber much more than the Belgian Wheat. In general, fat tire tends to be quite hoppy.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)