BY NEW BELGIUM #55 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Marni R.
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Really great beer that is light but still gives you plenty of flavor. This is one of my favorite New Belgium beers.
Sandra T.
Geat soft taste. Discovered it at an old family spot in Brooklyn. It has a great flavor and goes well with any dish
Joyce C.
One of my go to drinks! Very light and crisp. The price is about average. Can't go wrong with this beer at any bar
tawny V.
West Jordan
Best beer ever. Even better when you tour the factory and get to experience it off the line. My number one choice.
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Good choice of flavors, and a little bit stronger flavor than your average beer but still on the inexpensive side.
Linda K.
West Chester, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like this beer! Something different but it’s a good one. It’s not too pricey; which makes it even better.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This amber has a great flavor. It’s extremely affordable for a “craft” beer and can be found in most liquor stires
Sarah G.
Fat tire is a great alternative to more common, less flavorful beers. It's a heavier beer without being too heavy.
Allie B.
I don’t really love this beer but I do really like the packaging and the bottle so that’s why I’ve tried it before
Kristen K.
Classic "intro to craft beer". Love the product and the bicycle logo. All around good quality for the non-gormand.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)