New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Love this bear. Great smooth ale, prices are a little high but worth it!love that they offer different size options too.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
I found fat tire in college and have been hooked on hoppy beer ever since. It's definitely a gateway beer! Very light flavor with mild undertones. Still my go to favorite beer.
Jill T.
I love this! It is very tasty and enjoyable in all occasions. I choose this very often to enjoy.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoy fat tire, it has a nice breadth taste and a beautiful amber color. I purchase it rather frequently. It is becoming more common in PA.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
Love New Belgium beers and Fat Tire is always a crowd favorite. A great, refreshing beer!
Chelsey L.
Zanesville, OH
I first was introduced to Fat Tire while touring their brewery on a vacation. Became quickly hooked. It's one of the most drinkable, yet flavorful beers and is my go to, whether out for drinks, or at the supermarket.
victoria c.
Just a great beer! Totally refreshing. great color and very light for a warm day. my go to beer. it is best when you can get it on draft.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
While this is not my favorite beer, it is okay. I have had much worse. For being a beginner on beer drinking - i will have to work my pallett up, but it was decent.
Megan S.
Medford , OR
This is one of my go to beers. It has a nice solid amber flavor and is consistent throughout the years. I like that it's now a beer you. An find anywhere and it isn't too expensive. I love this paired with Pizza or Tacos. Two of my fave food groups ;)
Lorelei K.
This has been a stand by since the college days for me. Decent amber ale, good flavor, not too hoppy but definitely robust.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)