BY NEW BELGIUM #45 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is another go to beer. Not too heavy and not too light. It’s right in the middle. Goes down smooth without a bitter after taste.
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is really refreshing and very good. You can find it at a lot of bars and also at most groceries stores so it’s very accessible.
Devyn H.
Cottonwood, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good beer and well priced. My mom tends to drink this one alot and I am not a big beer drinker but was impressed when I liked it too!
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
This a great beer for sitting around a campfire, hanging out with friends in the fall. I am not a fan of pairing this one with food.
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this unique great tasting beer it's a less common beer in my area but worth every penny try it and you'll become a believer to
Terri C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite beers. It's a refreshing amd tasty beer to enjoy at anytime. I love getting this during BBQ's and football season
Dawn P.
I like dark beers thought this one is on the lighter side it will definitely do! The taste is smooth and it's my favorite amber ale.
Amanda O.
Whippany, NJ
Such a solid, new classic bear. This is my go to if I can’t find anything else on the menu that I like because I know I’ll like this
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
This is my favorite beer. Love the smoothness and flavor of it. My only issue is that it can be pricey depending on where you get it.
Cara P.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is by far my favorite! I love the smell and the taste! The price is perfect and I can always spot the package from a mile away!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.