New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Melodie S.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A classic Amber. Perfect example of how an amber should be made and should taste. Not heavy, easy to drink.
Maggie B.
I️ love all of new bel but this one is my fav. It’s not too strong but has enough flavor to keep me happy
Crystal G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my absolute all time fav beers! So easy to drink yet full of flavor. Love all New Belgium beers!!
Tahnee E.
Delicious!! One of my old time favorites. Crisp and fresh, not too strong! It's light and full of flavor.
Selah P.
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
This is an all time favorite in my family, it's not too bold or light, and has a smooth flavor. Love it!
lindsey f.
This is by far my favorite beer. I don't like a lot of beers but the full flavor of this beer I love it.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not worth the hype. If you want a great beer, there are so many more options available from
New Belgium.
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
Excellent quality beer full biscuity taste take this to the next party and you'll be the VIP of the party
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best beer New Belgium makes, it's a nice subtle red ale. No aftertaste and it's very smooth and delicious
Jai K.
Nice beer for all seasons. Good when out with friends or even home after work. Goes with a lot of meals
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)