BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
It’s a classic go to when just looking for a simple ale. I don’t detect any specific notes or flavors but it’s a good casual drinking beer
Kellie S.
Portland, MI
Fat Tire is a great beer. It is a go to whenever I find it on tap at a bar. The flavor is so much better than typical light domestic beers!
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
My go-to beer when there's nothing adventurous around. Good full flavor, not overwhelming, perfect fridge beer. I could drink this all day.
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is one of my husband's favorite beer choices. Because he drinks it so often, it has rubbed off on me. Definitely a household favorite.
Renee S.
This is actually my husbands FAVORITE beer. He first drank this in Virginia and ended up asking our local convenient market to supply it
victoria c.
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Just a great beer! Totally refreshing. great color and very light for a warm day. my go to beer. it is best when you can get it on draft.
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Not a big fan of darker beers but this amber beer has great taste. Kind of spendy but that's what you spend for more potent/strong beers
Emily H.
I am not a huge beer drinker, but when I do drink it this is a nice beer to drink. Its nice to drink and relax with friends and family.
Kara M.
San Diego
This is my go to fall brew, it’s a classic and I love everything about it. Pretty hearty and a lovely aftertaste, this beer has it all.
Amanda D.
Springfield
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I really like the fat tire brand of this beer company. My favorite way to buy this beer is in the multi-flavored 12 pack glass bottles.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)