New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This beer is a favorite of my husbands and mine. We always have a spare at home as well
Sara C.
Happy Hour Expert
Fat tire is an awesome beer, so good. Not too hoppy, definitely has a great aftertaste.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite beers! I visited New Belgium brewery in Colorado and was blown away by the staff and way the beer is made. Great company and amazing taste!
Cody B.
York, PA
Easily my favorite brew by far. I can count on almost any restaurant or bar having Fat Tire on tap. Smooth amber taste that is not hoppy like some people criticize with most beers. So far I have not found any of the New Belgium lineup that I haven't loved!
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert
I really enjoy this beer at home. It's a good price for a 12 pack and I can find it anywhere
Jeff B.
Dix Hills, NY
Great beer for drinking, the first that I tasted from New Belgium. Not always available in the northeast, but enjoy it when traveling to the mid Atlantic or Midwest.
Chrissy  F.
I enjoy IPAs and this is one of the best tasting and hoppiest beers! it's smooth drinking!
Brandon S.
Honestly, when I ordered a Fat Tire at a restaurant I didn't know what to expect. And at first, thought it was from Belgium. Haha! I couldn't have been more wrong about that seeing as it was bottled in Colorado or something. Regardless, this amber ale is the right amount of dark that you would want if you are tired of light beers/don't want to commit to dark beers. Overall, this beer is excellent and I have enjoyed every one of them I have had!
DeMarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great amber ale. I wasn't a beer drinker at all but thanks to a friend's recommendation this is my go to for beer choices.
Jill K.
I love fat tire! It's not too dark and not too light. I like drinking it on its own or with a meal. It's a very versatile beer. It's also good across seasons, as opposed to other beers which are mostly for summer or winter.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)