BY NEW BELGIUM #38 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Terri C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite beers. It's a refreshing amd tasty beer to enjoy at anytime. I love getting this during BBQ's and football season
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this unique great tasting beer it's a less common beer in my area but worth every penny try it and you'll become a believer to
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Such a full taste in such a small package. The aromas on these are pleasant as well. Fat tire is a classic in the craft beer industry
Maria d.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Refreshing and quite tasty. This beer is truly great for parties by the pool or beach. It is also easy to find at most local stores.
Courtney F.
Beavercreek, OH
A staple in our home. We were introduced to this beer by a neighbor years ago before it had even made its way to Ohio where we live.
Jordan P.
Latham, NY
I'm not a beer person but I really enjoy Fat Tire. It's pretty easy to locate in my area. Its also a favorite of many people I know!
Dawn P.
I like dark beers thought this one is on the lighter side it will definitely do! The taste is smooth and it's my favorite amber ale.
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is another go to beer. Not too heavy and not too light. It’s right in the middle. Goes down smooth without a bitter after taste.
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is really refreshing and very good. You can find it at a lot of bars and also at most groceries stores so it’s very accessible.
Amanda O.
Whippany, NJ
Such a solid, new classic bear. This is my go to if I can’t find anything else on the menu that I like because I know I’ll like this
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.