New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Taylor R.
Louisville, KY
A family favorite! It's so good and goes down smoothly. The only bad thing: It only comes in cans seasonally!
Samantha H.
Warrensburg, MO
This is the best New Belgium beer. It’s dark and best drank from the keg. Bottles are sometimes not as fresh.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love snapshot by this brand, but this one is just okay. Too bitter. Not smooth enough. A cool brand though.
Whitney L.
Ocean Springs, MS
From the first time I tried fat tire I loved it. It’s not expensive but it’s really smooth and easy to drink.
Chelsea B.
Thornton, CO
I don’t normally like Amber Ale’s but I love fat tire! I tried it on a tour at new Belgium and fell in love!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A little heavy for me but overall had a good flavor and l can see why people enjoy it certainly at the price
Zenobia R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great classic taste. Full bodied. Great price. Perfect for those venturing into craft beer. Good price also.
Amber W.
Rock hill, SC
Always been one of my favorites! I love the whole Colorado vibe this company has too. Not to mention the bike
Hannah O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This isn’t my go to beer but it is a decent standard amber ale. My husband has purchased it a couple times.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Fat tire has been my favorite beer since it came out. I purchase this often, it’s affordable and delicious
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)