New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Brandi R.
Huntington , WV
Amazing. Another great go to, fairly easy to find. Not to strong, but definitely not watered down
Jessica S.
Brandon , FL
a super-inoffensive lager with a stronger, bitterer taste than most internationally mass-produced
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is one of my husband's all-time favorite beers! He loves the taste and smoothness of them!
Ashley R.
Asheville
One of the best amber ales on the market. This has been one of my go-to beers for a long time.
Molly E.
Annapolis, MD
I like fat tire, sometimes it's a bit more bitter than I prefer, but over all it's pretty good
Wendy G.
My fav go to beer anytime I am out on the town! Much better than a Pale Ale but not too strong.
Katie W.
Long Beach, CA
This is the perfect beer for everyone. It is so easy to drink and perfect for every occasion.
Jamie G.
Granite Bay, CA
A decent amber ale! I really enjoy this beer and it's affordable! It is a really good value!
Katherine J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fat Tire is one of my "go-to" beers because of its delicious flavor and refreshing effect.
Alicia F.
North Canton, OH
I didn’t care for this beer. It isn’t a great price but also just wasn’t my taste at all.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)