New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Lindsey E.
I love this beer. I like any Belgium beer really. It has a really nice flavor. I would recommend this beer.
Darian P.
Kerrville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
More on the darker side, but was always a great popular beer that people always asked for when I was a bartender.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
This is just another beer with a cute package and label. Nothing special. In my opinion it's a bit over priced.
Cory C.
SEATTLE, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A good lager. I really prefer their citradelic IPA. Also if you are in Asheville, their tap room is wonderful.
Kathryn C.
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
I really like this beer, I had it for the first time when I was in South Carolina & now we have it in Kentucky.
Zenobia R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great classic taste. Full bodied. Great price. Perfect for those venturing into craft beer. Good price also.
Whitney L.
Ocean Springs, MS
From the first time I tried fat tire I loved it. It’s not expensive but it’s really smooth and easy to drink.
Chelsea B.
Thornton, CO
I don’t normally like Amber Ale’s but I love fat tire! I tried it on a tour at new Belgium and fell in love!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A little heavy for me but overall had a good flavor and l can see why people enjoy it certainly at the price
Amber W.
Rock hill, SC
Always been one of my favorites! I love the whole Colorado vibe this company has too. Not to mention the bike
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)