BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
whitney b.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I literally had one of these beers today it is one of my absolute favorite pale Ales, New Belgium really knows what they're doing with this one
Claudia C.
Hollis, NY
Good hang out beer. Goes well with all types of food, all year round. Great choice if craft beer is not available amongst the "domestic" beers
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
I am a HUGE fan of New Belgium after having attended a class/tasting at Total Wine. Love the brewery and the Amber Ale is smooth and delicious!
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
My go to everyday beer. Very drinkable, not too light, not too heavy. Perfect as a night cap or even as a refreshment after a hard day's work.
Aspen E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This amber ale I'd a pretty safe bet for most beer drinkers! It's light without being watery, it's full of flavor, and it won't break the bank
Mary Kate W.
richmond
New Belgium is one of the best companies that makes the best beer! While I love some flavors more than others, this never seems to disappoint.
Cait B.
Woodbridge
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
Fat Tire is one of my all time favorite drinks. I love the original and the variety packs. Such a great flavor similar to Blue Moon or Shocktop
Kelley K.
Grand Ledge
Fat tire is one of my favorite beers. Smooth beer with a great flavor. Love it on tap better than the bottle, but all around an excellent beer.
Karina N.
Floral, subtle sweetness from the malt, and some fruity notes from the Belgian yeast. A classic, smooth and easy to drink, and thin mouthfeel.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good everyday beer. It’s really easy to drink the price is affordable. Not my favorite kind of beer but I’ll buy it every now and again.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)