BY NEW BELGIUM #55 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Melissa H.
Sonora
This one is perfect for drinking when it's warm out. Good price and great quality. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Craft beer, one of my favorites is this brand right here. They definitely provide a very tasty beer at an affordable price.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good beer. It’s very strong tasting, so if you like a lighter beer this isn’t for you. It’s a good value and good taste!
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite beers, the price point is great and the taste is good too. It's not too stout or overbearing.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Not too shabby! When you move 1000 miles from home you need to find a new "local" beer! So far this is the best I've had!
Shannon H.
Vail, AZ
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I am a fan of Fat Tire. It's got a nice, rich flavor without being overbearing, which makes it great to drink with meals!
Courtney H.
Biloxi, MS
This is definitely my favorite Amber ale on the market. Just like women though it is great when you add an orange to it.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I love this beer! It’s easy to find around the country and it’s a great staple to have on hand for entertaining purposes.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Fat tire New Belgium aber ale is a classic, it has a strong taste but it's not overwhelming like an IPA is in my opinion.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Love this bear. Great smooth ale, prices are a little high but worth it!love that they offer different size options too.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)