New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Shelby C.
Fat Tire is my go to Amber beer. It is crisp, refreshing, and easy to enjoy at any time of the year.
Nilmarie A.
This is an excellent beer. It is on the bitter side but it is so tasty amd smooth and not too yeasty
Kate M.
This is hands down my favorite beer. This is my go-to and I’ll always be a fan of fat tire!! Yummmm
Tara B.
South bend, IN
My all time favorite beer! Great at any time of the year. Price is great for the wonderful quality!
Kristen W.
One of the best beers you can get on an airplane , great flavor affordable in stores, easy to find!
Lindsey h.
Great amber beer! Perfect beer for fall time for sure! Better in a bottle but still good in a can!
Jared B.
Great full bodied beer. Great color and taste. Best on tap at a nice bar. Not too expensive either!
RayAnna P.
Cedartown , GA
Very decent beer. Not the best. A little heavier than a light beer of course but it’s still tasty.
Devon M.
Lakeland
Fat tire is a great beer with a bold and flavorful taste that will keep you coming back for more.
Hannah B.
Columbus, OH
I like the amber much more than the Belgian Wheat. In general, fat tire tends to be quite hoppy.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)