New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Good choice of flavors, and a little bit stronger flavor than your average beer but still on the inexpensive side.
tawny V.
West Jordan
Best beer ever. Even better when you tour the factory and get to experience it off the line. My number one choice.
Sarah G.
Fat tire is a great alternative to more common, less flavorful beers. It's a heavier beer without being too heavy.
Sandra T.
Geat soft taste. Discovered it at an old family spot in Brooklyn. It has a great flavor and goes well with any dish
Mariah C.
Kalispell
A good big brand brew that is more reminiscent of a nice microbrew.  Always happy when a resturant has this on tap
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
My mom bought me this as my first beer. We collect the bottle labels as souvenirs. Goes pretty great with burgers
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Fat Tire has been my favorite since I've been old enough to drink and explore the different breweries and tastes.
Darian P.
Kerrville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
More on the darker side, but was always a great popular beer that people always asked for when I was a bartender.
Lindsey E.
I love this beer. I like any Belgium beer really. It has a really nice flavor. I would recommend this beer.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Love this beer, it is smooth, not too light not to heavy. It's a nice Amber ale, I usually go for. Lighter beer.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)