BY NEW BELGIUM #38 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love fat tire! Not only is it good to dri k you can cook some good food with it as well! It has an almost cracker like undertone flavor!
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Me and my boyfriend love New Belgium brewery. Almost every beer I’ve tried is always delicious! Fat Tire is definitely one of my favorites!
Tiffany K.
Woodhaven
My husband loves Amber ales. Fat tire is one of his favorites and he has tried many. It really helps him to relax at the end of a busy day.
Renee S.
This is actually my husbands FAVORITE beer. He first drank this in Virginia and ended up asking our local convenient market to supply it
victoria c.
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Just a great beer! Totally refreshing. great color and very light for a warm day. my go to beer. it is best when you can get it on draft.
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Not a big fan of darker beers but this amber beer has great taste. Kind of spendy but that's what you spend for more potent/strong beers
Suzanne S.
Grosse ile, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
New Belgium makes a great beer, and they are a great company to top it off.
Fat tire is a delicious, not too heavy beer that refreshes!
Jacquelyn N.
Delicious amber ale. Another staple in my refrigerator when we’re looking to just sit by a fall fire and have a couple beers and relax.
Amanda D.
Springfield
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I really like the fat tire brand of this beer company. My favorite way to buy this beer is in the multi-flavored 12 pack glass bottles.
Kristen C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I use to love Fat Tire but I feel like the quality of taste has gone in the past few years since they were purchased by Anheiser Busch
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.