New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Tahnee E.
Clovis, CA
Delicious!! One of my old time favorites. Crisp and fresh, not too strong! It's light and full of flavor.
lindsey f.
This is by far my favorite beer. I don't like a lot of beers but the full flavor of this beer I love it.
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
Excellent quality beer full biscuity taste take this to the next party and you'll be the VIP of the party
Crystal G.
One of my absolute all time fav beers! So easy to drink yet full of flavor. Love all New Belgium beers!!
Amanda  S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Not worth the hype. If you want a great beer, there are so many more options available from
New Belgium.
Tiffany E.
Columbus
Love this beer. Yet again another easy going beer that pairs with many things. Never a disappointment.
Jai K.
Nice beer for all seasons. Good when out with friends or even home after work. Goes with a lot of meals
Annette M.
St. Clair Shores
Good. Clean. Fresh. Always a fan favorite at tailgates and parties. Pair with pizza, burgers or brats.
danielle c.
Very strong flavor ,well worth the money paid for it ,great mix between the flavor , great packaging
Hannah B.
Rio rancho, NM
Cold Krisp and always a G to beer! Has a sweet taste but definitely a hoppy taste! Always recommend!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)