New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Shanna M.
Liberty
This is an amazing dark beer you will never regret spending the extra money on! It's chocolatey and smooth that appeals to anyone that enjoys a nicely crafted dark beers such as stouts or porters.
Miranda C.
west virginia
I’ve been drinking fat tire for years and then all the sudden it’s blown up! I first had it out in Colorado while skiing with my uncle and was hooked. We would get it shipped to us because I couldn’t find it where I lived but now it’s in stores everywhere. I recommend this beer to all my friends. It’s a good price for the type of beer you’re getting. Go try it!!
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
A bit too hoppy for my taste. A little sweet and caramelly as well. New Belgium is good for those who want a more unique brew, but aren’t willing to go out of their way to find a good microbrew.
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
Fat tire is so delicious. Before I started drinking it, I pretty much would only drink light beers with no flavor whatsoever. This was really the first "real" beer that I loved. Now I can't go back! Be careful though, they tend to sneak up on you!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Not a bad drink when you want a stouter beverage. Taste is definitely not for everyone since it's an acquired taste. I can generally enjoy 1-2 per sitting but d/t it's high alcohol content it's also more of a slow sipping and nightcap type of drink.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
This amber ale is pretty bitter. It’s smooth but not my go to beer. The flavor is extremely strong, so it’s not a good dinner beer. It’s a good beer to have on certain occasions. I’d recommend it to my friends!
Shelly M.
lavallette, NJ
Fat tire is the perfect beer. I waited for two years for it to be sold in my state. I’m so glad it did. Delicious and goes well with everything. The price is a little high but it is worth it. Shout itvfrom the rooftops.
Jazmin A.
It's a very strong beer. It just gives me a strong headache and doesn't make me feel good at all. I was a first time consumer. Probably not make it too strong but I know some people like that I just personally didn't like this strong beer
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 This is far more happy than I would ever buy again. This is probably one of my least favorite that I’ve ever tried when it comes to high-end. Other than this one the only other one that I really dislike is Guinness. I definitely consider myself to be a Conness sore this one is just not going to be ranking at the top.
April C.
Orlando, FL
I usually get Fat Tire when I want something different that your basic domestics at every bar. I do not drink it often but it certainly is delicious. It’s affordable for those who want a “craft” beer on a budget. I would recommend if you want to experiment but don’t wanna go all out on something you’ve never heard of
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)