BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Red N.
Another one of my favorites, a really awesome ale. Ales are great in general, but an amber ale is a particular bit of yummy. Fat Tire is one of those that when I first found it, it was only in bars and restaurants. I was so glad when I saw it in grocery stores that i bought 2 cases right then.
Michaela C.
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat Tire Amber Ale is a good, solid beer.  It has a good taste and seems to please most people who try it.  I like that it goes will with food, it is affordable, and it is readily available at any grocery/liquor store near me.  I'll definitely be buying this again in the future.
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat tire Amber ale is a decent Amber. Not the best, but not the worst. Worth a try. I like new Belgium, they make some pretty good beers. They’re definitely reasonably priced. That tire can be found at most restaurants and grocery stores it’s an easy pack if you need something quick but unique.
Cassanya P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
There’s no denying that this is a good beer.  All of theirs are. The are also very strong, both in alcohol percentage and in taste. And they are more expensive than most beers. I can usually enjoy half to one of these bad boys before it gets too warm and too strong for me.
Ruth C.
Hephzibah, GA
This is by far my husband's favorite beer. He really enjoys it's flavor and even when we go out to eat, he asks for this beer by name. He has enjoyed this beer for over 10 years now and he recommends it to others to enjoy as well. He hasn't found one that is comparable to this one yet.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great beer if you like the specialty beer and don’t want to spend a ton of money. It is smooth and not incredibly filling like some craft beers can be. I also think it’s a great choice for when the weather is getting cooler and you’re enjoying your favorite football team.
Kelly M.
I am not typically a fan of IPA's but this Amber Ale is pretty good! It is my go to option when I am at a bar that only has craft beer available. I went to the New Belgium Brewery in Colorado and it was a great atmosphere and definitely something to check out if you're in the area!
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously, my favorite beer. I used to drink this allllll the time when I was in my younger twenties. It's still my favorite beer just to have around in case I feel like knocking back a few. It has the perfect taste, is not too bitter, and doesn't sit too heavy on your stomach.
Rachel N.
Denver
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat tire is always a safe choice when you’re out at a bar. It’s always good and a general crowd pleaser, and is one of my usual choices. It’s a good flavor and never too expensive.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat tire is tasty and a good beer to drink for any occasion. It goes down very smooth and has a nice aftertaste. This is a good beer for people who aren’t accustomed to craft beer. It’s a nice “dip your toes in the water” kind of beer. Price point is good. New Belgium is solid.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
Veronica S.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)