New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Affordable beer and love the labels they have, I drink this kind with any food and you can get it just about anywhere
Kristen K.
Classic "intro to craft beer". Love the product and the bicycle logo. All around good quality for the non-gormand.
Sarah G.
Fat tire is a great alternative to more common, less flavorful beers. It's a heavier beer without being too heavy.
Marni R.
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Really great beer that is light but still gives you plenty of flavor. This is one of my favorite New Belgium beers.
Linda K.
West Chester, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like this beer! Something different but it’s a good one. It’s not too pricey; which makes it even better.
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
A great intro to craft beer with a good balance of malt and hops. Try their seasonals for a more interesting pick.
tawny V.
West Jordan
Best beer ever. Even better when you tour the factory and get to experience it off the line. My number one choice.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely one of my faves. I definitely recommend this one to anyone. Super delicious and tasteful. Good memories
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Good choice of flavors, and a little bit stronger flavor than your average beer but still on the inexpensive side.
Allie B.
I don’t really love this beer but I do really like the packaging and the bottle so that’s why I’ve tried it before
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)