BY NEW BELGIUM #52 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jacquelyn N.
Delicious amber ale. Another staple in my refrigerator when we’re looking to just sit by a fall fire and have a couple beers and relax.
Suzanne S.
Grosse ile, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
New Belgium makes a great beer, and they are a great company to top it off.
Fat tire is a delicious, not too heavy beer that refreshes!
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband gets this when there’s not a specific beer he is looking to try or craving. You can find it at most grocery & liquor stores!
Samantha B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Super easy to drink, smooth.. good “all day at the cottage” beer! It has a nice “craft taste” without a super high price point of ABV!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my husbands favorites. Great price at Target and some of my favorite durable packaging. Definitely comparable to others like it.
Dawn P.
I like dark beers thought this one is on the lighter side it will definitely do! The taste is smooth and it's my favorite amber ale.
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is another go to beer. Not too heavy and not too light. It’s right in the middle. Goes down smooth without a bitter after taste.
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is really refreshing and very good. You can find it at a lot of bars and also at most groceries stores so it’s very accessible.
Jordan P.
Latham, NY
I'm not a beer person but I really enjoy Fat Tire. It's pretty easy to locate in my area. Its also a favorite of many people I know!
Devyn H.
Cottonwood, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good beer and well priced. My mom tends to drink this one alot and I am not a big beer drinker but was impressed when I liked it too!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.