New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
My husband loves this, but it’s a bit too hoppy for me. I like a lot of New Belgium beers but not this one.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Fat tire has been my favorite beer since it came out. I purchase this often, it’s affordable and delicious
Jordan R.
Vinton, VA
My absolute go to beer! Great quality and taste. Always recommend to anyone looking for a new staple beer!
Melania H.
This is the only beer I have tried from New Belgium. It is pretty good. Nothing really stood out about it.
Hannah O.
This isn’t my go to beer but it is a decent standard amber ale. My husband has purchased it a couple times.
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
Such a great beer! Goes well with most fall and late summer dishes. Tastes great with a nutty earthy finish
Vee S.
Arlington, TX
Fat tire is actually a very bomb beer that I would highly recommend to anyone that is a beer lover and open
Melodie S.
Dallas, TX
A classic Amber. Perfect example of how an amber should be made and should taste. Not heavy, easy to drink.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Best beer New Belgium makes, it's a nice subtle red ale. No aftertaste and it's very smooth and delicious
Tahnee E.
Clovis, CA
Delicious!! One of my old time favorites. Crisp and fresh, not too strong! It's light and full of flavor.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)