New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Taylor R.
Louisville, KY
A family favorite! It's so good and goes down smoothly. The only bad thing: It only comes in cans seasonally!
Laura B.
Helena , AL
I love snapshot by this brand, but this one is just okay. Too bitter. Not smooth enough. A cool brand though.
Whitney L.
Ocean Springs, MS
From the first time I tried fat tire I loved it. It’s not expensive but it’s really smooth and easy to drink.
Zenobia R.
Great classic taste. Full bodied. Great price. Perfect for those venturing into craft beer. Good price also.
Amber W.
Rock hill, SC
Always been one of my favorites! I love the whole Colorado vibe this company has too. Not to mention the bike
Samantha H.
Warrensburg, MO
This is the best New Belgium beer. It’s dark and best drank from the keg. Bottles are sometimes not as fresh.
Chelsea B.
Thornton
I don’t normally like Amber Ale’s but I love fat tire! I tried it on a tour at new Belgium and fell in love!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
A little heavy for me but overall had a good flavor and l can see why people enjoy it certainly at the price
Melania H.
This is the only beer I have tried from New Belgium. It is pretty good. Nothing really stood out about it.
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
Such a great beer! Goes well with most fall and late summer dishes. Tastes great with a nutty earthy finish
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)