New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Sandra T.
Geat soft taste. Discovered it at an old family spot in Brooklyn. It has a great flavor and goes well with any dish
Darian P.
Kerrville, TX
Happy Hour Expert
More on the darker side, but was always a great popular beer that people always asked for when I was a bartender.
Tomi C.
Allendale
Good stuff.  This has become one of my fave go to beers.  Price is okay and easily available at the grocery store.
Lindsey E.
chicago, IL
I love this beer. I like any Belgium beer really. It has a really nice flavor. I would recommend this beer.
Amy K.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Fat Tire has been my favorite since I've been old enough to drink and explore the different breweries and tastes.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
My mom bought me this as my first beer. We collect the bottle labels as souvenirs. Goes pretty great with burgers
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert
I usually drink this with my dad after chatting about life adventures. Not too IPA, but definitely has some hops.
Mariah C.
Kalispell
A good big brand brew that is more reminiscent of a nice microbrew.  Always happy when a resturant has this on tap
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
This is just another beer with a cute package and label. Nothing special. In my opinion it's a bit over priced.
Cory C.
Southern Pnes, NC
Happy Hour Expert
A good lager. I really prefer their citradelic IPA. Also if you are in Asheville, their tap room is wonderful.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)