New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Bronna G.
Happy Hour Expert
I am a big drinker of New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale -- this is a flavorful, affordable beer that goes with all meals.
Aubrey F.
ooltewah, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Affordable beer and love the labels they have, I drink this kind with any food and you can get it just about anywhere
Monica R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Refreshing and never disappoints! Really like all of the New Belgium beers. Priced well and available in most stores.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Definitely one of my faves. I definitely recommend this one to anyone. Super delicious and tasteful. Good memories
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Good choice of flavors, and a little bit stronger flavor than your average beer but still on the inexpensive side.
Allie B.
I don’t really love this beer but I do really like the packaging and the bottle so that’s why I’ve tried it before
Kristen K.
Classic "intro to craft beer". Love the product and the bicycle logo. All around good quality for the non-gormand.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert
This amber has a great flavor. It’s extremely affordable for a “craft” beer and can be found in most liquor stires
Linda K.
West Chester, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this beer! Something different but it’s a good one. It’s not too pricey; which makes it even better.
Joyce C.
One of my go to drinks! Very light and crisp. The price is about average. Can't go wrong with this beer at any bar
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)