New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Denise H.
el paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Price is higher than most and it isn’t a light beer. A little too heavy for my personal taste but it’s good for a slow sip.
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
One of my favorite beers. I like having it with an “American” dinner. One of my go to beers if I’m not feeling adventurous
Lorelei K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has been a stand by since the college days for me. Decent amber ale, good flavor, not too hoppy but definitely robust.
Melissa H.
Sonora
This one is perfect for drinking when it's warm out. Good price and great quality. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I’m not really an amber ale person. But this is not bad. The aftertaste slight reminds me of an IPA which is not my thing.
Shannon N.
Currently my favorite beer of choose. No after taste and goes well with lots of different foods. Not too heavy or filling.
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Craft beer, one of my favorites is this brand right here. They definitely provide a very tasty beer at an affordable price.
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Found this to be a bit bitter for my tastes, but as someone who is extending their knowledge of beers, this is not too bad!
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the smooth taste of Fat Tire! The price point is just right. I like that the taste is so different from other beers!
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Not too shabby! When you move 1000 miles from home you need to find a new "local" beer! So far this is the best I've had!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)