BY NEW BELGIUM #43 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kaitland G.
Lenoir
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Great, easy to drink beer. Just a great, day drinking smooth beer. You can never go wrong with a New Belgium if you want flavor in a lighter beer.
lacey d.
Athens, AL
I enjoy flat tire! I typically prefer a little bit of a lighter beer so it can be a little heavy for me at times but it has a nice flavor profile.
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
New Belgium is awesome. Went to the brewery in Asheville and there a company I like to support, awesome! The flat tire series are always on point.
Vanessa G.
Highland, MI
Fat tire is always one of my top choices when choosing something on draft, if we are out and they have it to offer. My top selection for amber ale!
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect beer to enjoy with friends while catching up. Even if beer isn’t their thing, many of my friends have said this is one they actually enjoy
Kelsey M.
Watertown, SD
Love this beer. It’s my favorite for when we have gatherings or parties. Can never go wrong with bringing a case of it. I found it very affordable.
Raul B.
Dallas
Review for: Other more...
FAT TIRE.. I have been searching for a smooth beer as I do not care for "bitterness". This is an excellent beer w-out the crazy price.
Nicole W.
Frederick, Co
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
What to say about Fat Tire. I love this beer. It has the fullness of an amber ale, without leaving you feeling like you have a full bloated belly.
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a bad beer at all. Not as memorable as their seasonal releases! I love this company and what they stand for- especially being employee owned!
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
It's pretty good. A little too hoppy for my taste but I probably wouldn't turn it down if it was offered . Just not sure if I'd purchase it myself.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.