New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Not too shabby! When you move 1000 miles from home you need to find a new "local" beer! So far this is the best I've had!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I definitely recommend this beer if you're starting to venture into beers. Fat fire is a nice, easy to drink Amber beer
harper m.
Palm Coast, FL
Flavorful but balanced, this is an easy to drink beer. The old school looking packaging and name always catches my eye.
Sarah J.
Easily drinkable, without being too "Craft beer-y" tasting. Still on a heavier side than most light beers though
Joscelyn M.
Favorite easy drinking beer! Highly recommend this for new craft beer drinkers! This company also has great standards!
Amanda T.
Fat tire is my number one go too beer. It's smooth and sassy taste makes this girl happy after a long hard day at work.
Stephanie G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Very good, taste is ok, like the variety, it's good to try. Very good, taste is ok, like the variety, it's good to try
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
My husband really likes this beer! He loves to try new beers all the time but he has purchased this one several times!
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Love this beer. Such an easy drinking beer. Love the flavor. I always have some in my fridge. Its even better pm draft
Kiersten R.
Ventura, CA
I always love to serve this at parties. It's a great craft like beer that everyone enjoys. I love their packaging too!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)