BY NEW BELGIUM #48 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Niko S.
Hands down my favorite beer. It has a rich, biscuity flavor that pairs well with most meals. And I love supporting a local (Colorado) business!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
This is a good beer if you enjoy amber beers. I really enjoy this one in the fall the most as it is heavier, so perfect for that time of year.
Mary Kate W.
richmond
New Belgium is one of the best companies that makes the best beer! While I love some flavors more than others, this never seems to disappoint.
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Smooth and good flavor. One of my favorite go to beers. My boyfriend introduced it to me and typically we switch between this and blue moon.
Katerina T.
Fat Tire is good. More of an "old faithful" than a love. If I'm just looking for a good beer to drink during the week, this is a good go-to.
Chelsea N.
Terlton, OK
This is a very well rounded beer. Perfect for a night with grilled steaks outside. It always takes me a little longer to drink these though.
Kayla O.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This beer has a smooth and subtle taste. It’s not overly hoppy. Perfect warm weather, porch sitting drink. Doesn’t murder your wallet either.
Belinda L.
Matoaca
The first darker beer that i have tried and fell in love with!! Perfect ice cold beverage on a hot summer night or any night for that matter!
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not one of my favorites. Has that really nasty strong taste of beer. I've tried cooking with it, but seems to only make a decent beer batter.
Darby F.
Salvisa, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A growingly popular beer, you can now find it in most store, already cold for you. A great beer for entertaining because most people like it
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.