New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Decent go to beer when there isn't a new craft beer to try. I don't love it but it is a solid option. Not too heavy or hoppy.
Kerida O.
This beer is a classic that deserves it's accolades! One of my favorites that I always reach for when I'm unsure what I want.
Rachel W.
Nashville, TN
There's really not a New Belgium beer I don't like, this one is no different. Excellent flavor profile and it packs a punch!
Erin G.
One of my favorites, available in many places! Classic amber, good flavor, I also enjoy tasting other brews from New Belgium.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer and I love that it's now available in my area. The flavor is excellent and it's easily one of my favorites.
Jennifer H.
Charlotte
One of my favorite choices from New Belgium. Very affordable. Popular in my state due to headquarters being in Asheville NC.
Lea H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Belgian beer is a specially my favorite but this new Belgium fat tire Amber ale goes down smooth and taste great with a steak
Michelle G.
Tampa, FL
It's a pretty decent amber ale. Can be a little on the pricey side for what you get. It's not too light nor is it too heavy.
Melissa H.
Sonora
This one is perfect for drinking when it's warm out. Good price and great quality. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Lorelei K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has been a stand by since the college days for me. Decent amber ale, good flavor, not too hoppy but definitely robust.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)