BY NEW BELGIUM #38 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jennifer D.
Morgantown, WV
Something different once in awhile. It’s the only beer my significant other will drink. He also has a bike that looks exactly like the one on the box!
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
Such a fantastic beer! I keep coming back to it even after my taste has changed, and this beer is always delicious! Most New Belgium beers are great!
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Decent malty beer with a nice head. Has a nice crisp flavor and doesn’t leave a bad taste in my mouth. Pretty great beer at a reasonable price point.
Kelly S.
Magna, UT
A good beer to have while sitting on your porch or around a fire pit in the summer. It has a mellow flavor, but is not bland at all, and very smooth!
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my go tos! Great flavor and this company puts out some excellent product! It is a little more expensive, but it is worth it. Love the flavor!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really enjoy fat tire, it has a nice breadth taste and a beautiful amber color. I purchase it rather frequently. It is becoming more common in PA.
Samantha S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I feel like this is the college go to for good beer. It tastes good and is an easy drink. Decently priced and always a staple at any party or picnic
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
One of my favorite summer beers. I enjoy this amber ale with a nice veggie dog and friends by my side. Always a go to when we just want "some beer."
Carly B.
Sioux Falls , SD
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Smooth, dark beer. Pairs amazing with a great steak or prime rib. It has a unique after taste. I love drinking this beer at home with a good meal.
Kaitland G.
Lenoir
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Great, easy to drink beer. Just a great, day drinking smooth beer. You can never go wrong with a New Belgium if you want flavor in a lighter beer.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.