New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
April S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I love micro brews! This one is fairly light for an amber ale. I prefer heavier ales but this does have a great flavor profile!
Ashley L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have a bike that looks just like the logo, so this is the beer I drink when I ride my bike. It has a nice mix of hops and malt.
Lauren D.
Windermere, FL
I love a good Amber Ale every so often, new Belgium's Fat Tire definitely hits the spot. It goes down smooth on a hot summer day.
DeMarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great amber ale. I wasn't a beer drinker at all but thanks to a friend's recommendation this is my go to for beer choices.
Chandler M.
This is a great beer, with great taste. Easy to drink for people who want to start experimenting with different types of beer.
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Great taste. Affordable price. Also love the accumulation white ale, I believe. Purchased a few times from local liquor stores.
Olivia M.
Carson, CA
I am not a big fan of this beer but its always nice to buy a pack for variety when hosting a party. Guests will appreciate it.
Caitlin L.
Pleasanton
This is decent for a beer found in mainstream grocery stores. I prefer other Amber ales made by smaller craft breweries though.
Leslie L.
Warner Robins, GA
It's the quintessential Colorado beer. It has a great flavor-not too bitter. I like that they have canned this in recent years.
Lea H.
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Belgian beer is a specially my favorite but this new Belgium fat tire Amber ale goes down smooth and taste great with a steak
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)