New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Brittany R.
Fair Oaks , CA
So good, especially when fresh out the fridge. Always a great price and the taste is consistent. Would buy again and again
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
One of my favorite beers. I like having it with an “American” dinner. One of my go to beers if I’m not feeling adventurous
Melissa H.
Sonora
This one is perfect for drinking when it's warm out. Good price and great quality. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Craft beer, one of my favorites is this brand right here. They definitely provide a very tasty beer at an affordable price.
Shannon N.
Currently my favorite beer of choose. No after taste and goes well with lots of different foods. Not too heavy or filling.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Good beer. It’s very strong tasting, so if you like a lighter beer this isn’t for you. It’s a good value and good taste!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Fat tire New Belgium aber ale is a classic, it has a strong taste but it's not overwhelming like an IPA is in my opinion.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
This is one of my favorite beers, the price point is great and the taste is good too. It's not too stout or overbearing.
Samantha Z.
A decent beer. Easy to drink, goes down smooth. A great example of a classic amber. Great for a tailgate or other events.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Great taste, I can only find it at bev mo and it's a little pricey there. It's a great treat especially when entertaining
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)