New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Allison S.
I'm not a hug beer person but these are great for parties. We have then at my family Christmas party and lots of people like them!
Angela C.
Jacksonville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a really good Amber ale. It's full of flavor and easy to drink. It is a little pricey though, but it's higher quality beer.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great for someone who is looking to get into drinking speciality beer. Not to bother but more flavor than a normal domestic bottle.
Michelle S.
Jacksonville, FL
Fat Tire is one of our favorite breweries! I love the all of the hops flavors! The beer is not super heavy and a tastes incredible!
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Absolutely love this... It's heavy but not so much that I didn't enjoy it! Great addition to any night of relaxation with friends!
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
An American Classic. This one has a great taste. It isn't too bitter and flavors well for just about any time of year. Enjoy this!
Holly B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A great beer that you can happily drink more than one of. Best of all, I can get it on tap at the bar a few blocks from my house!
Ashley L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have a bike that looks just like the logo, so this is the beer I drink when I ride my bike. It has a nice mix of hops and malt.
Lauren R.
Great beer for any occasion. Had one right off the line at their brewery. Definitely check out their brewery if you get a chance
DeMarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great amber ale. I wasn't a beer drinker at all but thanks to a friend's recommendation this is my go to for beer choices.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)