BY NEW BELGIUM #48 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a bad beer at all. Not as memorable as their seasonal releases! I love this company and what they stand for- especially being employee owned!
Emily K.
LINDSTROM, MN
This beer is delicious. It is a little bit more on the hoppy side but it's still very tasty and drinkable. It's a classic choice in our household.
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
New Belgium is awesome. Went to the brewery in Asheville and there a company I like to support, awesome! The flat tire series are always on point.
Rachel R.
Carbondale
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Ya’ll I love Fat Tire. New Belgium is one of my favorites. Fat Tire on draft with Pizza is one of my favorite combos ever. Such an amazing pairing.
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect beer to enjoy with friends while catching up. Even if beer isn’t their thing, many of my friends have said this is one they actually enjoy
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm not a huge fan of this beer. It's a great easy drinking beer for most people, but I prefer a beer with a more bitter profile with more hops.
Cassidy L.
Gulfport, MS
I love beer. New Belgium is pretty good. I tend to prefer dark beers. Although this ale is on the light end of the spectrum it doesn't dissapoint
Ashley M.
Girard
Lighter Amber that satisfies the taste buds! Nice sit down and enjoy while you eat. I was pleasantly surprised! Not a bad price for a good beer.
Cassandra S.
Voorhees, NJ
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Just ok. Another beer that was probably great before craft brewing exploded. There are now so many of this style that do it better than Fat Tire.
Morgan T.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
One go my go to beers. It's right in the middle of being light and dark and it is always refreshing. Summer or Winter, this is the beer for you!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.