New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Great taste. Affordable price. Also love the accumulation white ale, I believe. Purchased a few times from local liquor stores.
Olivia M.
Carson, CA
I am not a big fan of this beer but its always nice to buy a pack for variety when hosting a party. Guests will appreciate it.
Chandler M.
This is a great beer, with great taste. Easy to drink for people who want to start experimenting with different types of beer.
Caitlin L.
Pleasanton
This is decent for a beer found in mainstream grocery stores. I prefer other Amber ales made by smaller craft breweries though.
Kerida O.
This beer is a classic that deserves it's accolades! One of my favorites that I always reach for when I'm unsure what I want.
Erin G.
One of my favorites, available in many places! Classic amber, good flavor, I also enjoy tasting other brews from New Belgium.
Jennifer H.
Charlotte
One of my favorite choices from New Belgium. Very affordable. Popular in my state due to headquarters being in Asheville NC.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Decent go to beer when there isn't a new craft beer to try. I don't love it but it is a solid option. Not too heavy or hoppy.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
I love this beer and I love that it's now available in my area. The flavor is excellent and it's easily one of my favorites.
Shannon N.
Currently my favorite beer of choose. No after taste and goes well with lots of different foods. Not too heavy or filling.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)