BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jessica P.
Westminster
New Belgium knows how to do beer. While this is my favorite right off the line in the brewery, it's a great staple if you aren't comfortable with other beers on the menu.
Sunshine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I like it for a nice change. Very strong taste and I can only seem to drink it while I'm eating or if I've already had some drinks in me (I'm normally a light beet person)
Jackie P.
I am an amber ale fan and  New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale is one of my go to amber beers! It has a rich malty flavor that lingers perfectly between sips!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I just recently tried this beer and fell in LOVE. I really like this simple wheat beer. Not too hoppy. Easy to drink and can definitely transition from summer to fall.
Trish W.
Fort Collins, CO
This is my hometown brew!!! Not only is this beer amazing but the company is awesome. A must see when you visit the beer capital of America!! Fort Collins, Colorado!!
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Favorite beer of all time! If you aren't a huge beer drinker this is a great one to try and if you love beer you will love this! Easy drinking and good all year long!
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
While this is not my favorite beer, it is okay. I have had much worse. For being a beginner on beer drinking - i will have to work my pallett up, but it was decent.
Jeff B.
Dix Hills, NY
Great beer for drinking, the first that I tasted from New Belgium. Not always available in the northeast, but enjoy it when traveling to the mid Atlantic or Midwest.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
My father may try new beers sometimes, but he definitely has his stand-by's. This is one of them. It's actually in his fridge right now. He says he really likes it.
April R.
Los Angeles , CA
New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale is a great Amber Ale, the Belgium style malt taste is great and has a light twist to it. It has a nice caramel flavor mildly hopped to drink smooth.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
Veronica S.
1,096 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)