New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Courtney F.
Beavercreek, OH
A staple in our home. We were introduced to this beer by a neighbor years ago before it had even made its way to Ohio where we live.
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is another go to beer. Not too heavy and not too light. It’s right in the middle. Goes down smooth without a bitter after taste.
Dawn P.
I like dark beers thought this one is on the lighter side it will definitely do! The taste is smooth and it's my favorite amber ale.
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is really refreshing and very good. You can find it at a lot of bars and also at most groceries stores so it’s very accessible.
Devyn H.
Cottonwood, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good beer and well priced. My mom tends to drink this one alot and I am not a big beer drinker but was impressed when I liked it too!
Terri C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite beers. It's a refreshing amd tasty beer to enjoy at anytime. I love getting this during BBQ's and football season
Maria d.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Refreshing and quite tasty. This beer is truly great for parties by the pool or beach. It is also easy to find at most local stores.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
An American Classic. This one has a great taste. It isn't too bitter and flavors well for just about any time of year. Enjoy this!
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Absolutely love this... It's heavy but not so much that I didn't enjoy it! Great addition to any night of relaxation with friends!
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great for someone who is looking to get into drinking speciality beer. Not to bother but more flavor than a normal domestic bottle.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)