New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert
An American Classic. This one has a great taste. It isn't too bitter and flavors well for just about any time of year. Enjoy this!
Angela D.
South Park, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is delicious. It is crisp and refreshing and has a high alcohol percentage. For the quality of beer, it is a good price.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best new Belgium beers. It's a little sweet, citrusy, & a little bitter. It's decently priced & an overall good beer.
Ashley L.
Deerfield Beach
Happy Hour Expert
I have a bike that looks just like the logo, so this is the beer I drink when I ride my bike. It has a nice mix of hops and malt.
Lauren R.
Great beer for any occasion. Had one right off the line at their brewery. Definitely check out their brewery if you get a chance
Linsey S.
Flagler, CO
Happy Hour Expert
For a nice clean and refreshing beer, try this! Great for just sitting around an kicking back or enjoying at a BBQ with friends!
Holly B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A great beer that you can happily drink more than one of. Best of all, I can get it on tap at the bar a few blocks from my house!
Leslie L.
Warner Robins, GA
It's the quintessential Colorado beer. It has a great flavor-not too bitter. I like that they have canned this in recent years.
Olivia M.
Carson, CA
I am not a big fan of this beer but its always nice to buy a pack for variety when hosting a party. Guests will appreciate it.
Chandler M.
This is a great beer, with great taste. Easy to drink for people who want to start experimenting with different types of beer.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)