New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
This a great beer for sitting around a campfire, hanging out with friends in the fall. I am not a fan of pairing this one with food.
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is really refreshing and very good. You can find it at a lot of bars and also at most groceries stores so it’s very accessible.
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
I love this unique great tasting beer it's a less common beer in my area but worth every penny try it and you'll become a believer to
Jordan P.
Latham, NY
I'm not a beer person but I really enjoy Fat Tire. It's pretty easy to locate in my area. Its also a favorite of many people I know!
Courtney F.
Beavercreek, OH
A staple in our home. We were introduced to this beer by a neighbor years ago before it had even made its way to Ohio where we live.
Terri C.
One of my favorite beers. It's a refreshing amd tasty beer to enjoy at anytime. I love getting this during BBQ's and football season
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
An American Classic. This one has a great taste. It isn't too bitter and flavors well for just about any time of year. Enjoy this!
Angela D.
South Park, PA
This beer is delicious. It is crisp and refreshing and has a high alcohol percentage. For the quality of beer, it is a good price.
Heather G.
Fat Tire Amber Ale is one of my favorites. A little more body but still light. Goes well with a cookout of brats and burgers.
Michelle S.
Jacksonville, FL
Fat Tire is one of our favorite breweries! I love the all of the hops flavors! The beer is not super heavy and a tastes incredible!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)