BY NEW BELGIUM #52 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Cashea S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's a nice crisp beer that isn't overly hoppy. It is great with any meal. It also allows for me to drink one or two and feel good without going overboard
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
One of my favorite craft beers. It's has light floral notes and it can really be enjoyed all year round. It's even better straight from the brewery in CO.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
I really like this beer! Is so balanced and flavorful! I like the roasted flavor and bitterness. It is also a very refreshing beer with a nice carbonation.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was a very refreshing beer.  It was light with a great taste.  I'm not a big beer drinker but on a hot summer day, this was delicious.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is my husband favorite, and it is a beer that we can both agree on. He likes darks and I like light beer so we can meet in the middle with this one.
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fat Tire never disappoints! The beer is great and the brewery is spectacular . I buy Fat Tire very frequently ! The packaging is cool and a great value .
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is my husband's favorite beer. I always buy it for him every Friday. Every once and awhile he will try something else but always comes back to this.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
Fat Tire was introduced into the NY market last year. I saw it everywhere so I gave t a try. It was nothing great. Plus the one I had in draft was flat.
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a really good quality amber ale. Full bodied taste without being too heavy. It is a little bit of a splurge, but worth it every once in a while.
Ashley C.
El Cajon, CA
This is one of my favorite ambers! I love that it is available at a lot of places now and that it is at a compatible price point to lower quality beers.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.