New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Not a big fan of darker beers but this amber beer has great taste. Kind of spendy but that's what you spend for more potent/strong beers
Jacquelyn N.
Delicious amber ale. Another staple in my refrigerator when we’re looking to just sit by a fall fire and have a couple beers and relax.
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
New Belgium makes a great beer, and they are a great company to top it off.
Fat tire is a delicious, not too heavy beer that refreshes!
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband gets this when there’s not a specific beer he is looking to try or craving. You can find it at most grocery & liquor stores!
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
I enjoy drinking this beer but cannot have more than one or two because of its rich flavor. Overall I think most people would enjoy it
Bridget F.
The taste is just perfect for me. No matter if I'm just eating dinner or going out for the night, fat tire is the beer I always go for.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
One of my husbands favorites. Great price at Target and some of my favorite durable packaging. Definitely comparable to others like it.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
This a great beer for sitting around a campfire, hanging out with friends in the fall. I am not a fan of pairing this one with food.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Such a full taste in such a small package. The aromas on these are pleasant as well. Fat tire is a classic in the craft beer industry
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is really refreshing and very good. You can find it at a lot of bars and also at most groceries stores so it’s very accessible.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)