BY NEW BELGIUM #55 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect beer to enjoy with friends while catching up. Even if beer isn’t their thing, many of my friends have said this is one they actually enjoy
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
It's pretty good. A little too hoppy for my taste but I probably wouldn't turn it down if it was offered . Just not sure if I'd purchase it myself.
Nicole W.
Frederick, Co
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
What to say about Fat Tire. I love this beer. It has the fullness of an amber ale, without leaving you feeling like you have a full bloated belly.
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a bad beer at all. Not as memorable as their seasonal releases! I love this company and what they stand for- especially being employee owned!
Carly B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Smooth, dark beer. Pairs amazing with a great steak or prime rib. It has a unique after taste. I love drinking this beer at home with a good meal.
Kelsey M.
Watertown, SD
Love this beer. It’s my favorite for when we have gatherings or parties. Can never go wrong with bringing a case of it. I found it very affordable.
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
New Belgium is awesome. Went to the brewery in Asheville and there a company I like to support, awesome! The flat tire series are always on point.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Easy drinking craft beer! Great in the summer or winter and makes a good hostess gift when you might not be sure what kind of beer someone likes.
Ashley M.
Girard
Lighter Amber that satisfies the taste buds! Nice sit down and enjoy while you eat. I was pleasantly surprised! Not a bad price for a good beer.
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm not a huge fan of this beer. It's a great easy drinking beer for most people, but I prefer a beer with a more bitter profile with more hops.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)