New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, MI
New Belgium makes a great beer, and they are a great company to top it off.
Fat tire is a delicious, not too heavy beer that refreshes!
Jacquelyn N.
Delicious amber ale. Another staple in my refrigerator when we’re looking to just sit by a fall fire and have a couple beers and relax.
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband gets this when there’s not a specific beer he is looking to try or craving. You can find it at most grocery & liquor stores!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
One of my husbands favorites. Great price at Target and some of my favorite durable packaging. Definitely comparable to others like it.
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
I enjoy drinking this beer but cannot have more than one or two because of its rich flavor. Overall I think most people would enjoy it
Courtney F.
Beavercreek, OH
A staple in our home. We were introduced to this beer by a neighbor years ago before it had even made its way to Ohio where we live.
Dawn P.
I like dark beers thought this one is on the lighter side it will definitely do! The taste is smooth and it's my favorite amber ale.
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is another go to beer. Not too heavy and not too light. It’s right in the middle. Goes down smooth without a bitter after taste.
Ellen L.
Chicago
This is really refreshing and very good. You can find it at a lot of bars and also at most groceries stores so it’s very accessible.
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
I love this unique great tasting beer it's a less common beer in my area but worth every penny try it and you'll become a believer to
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)