New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kellie S.
Portland, MI
Fat Tire is a great beer. It is a go to whenever I find it on tap at a bar. The flavor is so much better than typical light domestic beers!
Brooke K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Me and my boyfriend love New Belgium brewery. Almost every beer I’ve tried is always delicious! Fat Tire is definitely one of my favorites!
Tiffany K.
Woodhaven
My husband loves Amber ales. Fat tire is one of his favorites and he has tried many. It really helps him to relax at the end of a busy day.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
It’s a classic go to when just looking for a simple ale. I don’t detect any specific notes or flavors but it’s a good casual drinking beer
Jody M.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is one of my husband's favorite beer choices. Because he drinks it so often, it has rubbed off on me. Definitely a household favorite.
Jess R.
There are not enough words to describe this
It’s got a taste that you can smell
It’s a little pricey here in single bottle form at the bar
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love fat tire! Not only is it good to dri k you can cook some good food with it as well! It has an almost cracker like undertone flavor!
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
My go-to beer when there's nothing adventurous around. Good full flavor, not overwhelming, perfect fridge beer. I could drink this all day.
Jazmin F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a little on the darker side of drinks, for me it's a bit much. It was pretty good though, compared to others, my boyfriend love these.
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Not a big fan of darker beers but this amber beer has great taste. Kind of spendy but that's what you spend for more potent/strong beers
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)