New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert
Very Dry, effervescent carbonation that really hits the tongue. definite Notes of raw dough. More sour than bitter. I let it warm up but found no improvement. Not bad but definitely not impressive. it would be OK to drink if nothing better is on tap, I certainly wouldn't buy a six pack of it Second tasting I thought it was pretty good. Didn't think it was so dry. Didn't think it was so effervescent. Didn't notice the sourness. Went down easy and I wanted another one
Megan M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a perfect beer for any occasion- light and smooth with a nice flavor. Packaging is aesthetically pleasing and the price is very affordable. It is sold at most grocery stores and I️ would definitely buy it again!
mandi b.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite larger, micro brews that are mass marketed. It is a great alternative to tingling, since I moved out of Pennsylvania. It's mouth and boldly flavorful. Great from the bottle or poured in a glass from the tap.
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a good beer but it is not as good as their 1554. Fat Tire is one of the better beers out there. There is definitely room for improvement but it didn’t meet my expectations because it didn’t compare to the 1554.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This beer is great for parties. You’re sitting back with your buddies, hanging out, maybe grilling, and you reach for one of these in the cooler to make the moment just that much more magical. It’s the perfect choice
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert
A decent amber ale you can bet on when there are limited options on tap where you're drinking/eating. I dig the fact that they have a brewery in Ft. Collins (near where I live) so I can feel good about drinking a local, craft beer pretty much wherever I go. The ale itself is a pretty classic amber ale, not too hoppy and alight caramel note (caramel notes are my favorite). It is easy to drink and decently tasty for an amber ale.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
This is the most solid go-to Amber out there. It never disappoints. Fat tire is mellow and low on bitterness but manages to contain a surprising amount of flavor. It is easy to drink and never tastes watered down.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
An ice cold fat tire on a hot day, this is a match made in heaven. The beer is an amber making it that golden color, not too heavy like a dark beer nor flavor lacking like a light beer.

New Belgium's Fat Tire is the perfect medium. Its still full of flavor (slight caramel notes) without being too heavy and bogging you down like a dark beer.

This beer and trips to the beach or river are my favorite.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
Yum! This is one tasty beer! It's refreshing crisp and has almost a chocolate hint to it. But not overwhelming. One of my first choices for beer when I'm having a good meal or steak dinner! I definitely recommend it if you like flavorful beer! It's not citrusy more like the opposite similar to a darker ale but I'll tell you what it's delicious! You should definitely give it a try!
Shanna M.
Liberty
This is an amazing dark beer you will never regret spending the extra money on! It's chocolatey and smooth that appeals to anyone that enjoys a nicely crafted dark beers such as stouts or porters.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)