BY NEW BELGIUM #81 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
It’s a standard mass produced amber ale with good color, nice malty taste but it does leave a little to be desired. Found everywhere so that’s a bonus for a quick run to the store, good price. I would recommend this to someone new to craft beer that wants to branch out from standard light beer
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Just going to be honest. I love beer and have tried many types and this one just missed the mark for me. Bought a 24 pack and that was a big mistake. No one in the house would drink it either and it sat in the fridge for months before we got rid of it.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Everyone I know loves this beer.  It's good year round, and is definitely going to be well received in all kinds of company.  I love getting these for the beach and camping. I think  they are a good price for the quality.  I recommend this beer to friends when they don't know what they want.
Cassanya P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
There’s no denying that this is a good beer.  All of theirs are. The are also very strong, both in alcohol percentage and in taste. And they are more expensive than most beers. I can usually enjoy half to one of these bad boys before it gets too warm and too strong for me.
Anjelica M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this Amber ale!! It is one of my faves to order at bars. It is a great beer for drinking and hanging with friends while watching sports! I like to order this beer mostly in the fall and winter however it is truly great year round!!! It's crisp and smooth and is great accompanied with a burger or wings! ;)
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Toasty and malty, kind of a comforting type of beer. Not too bitter, but very smooth. Basically Fat Tire's tried and true beer, I usually if I'm going to buy Fat Tire beer either buy this one or the pale alternative, they're both just mild and malty -  the way I like my beer.
Ruth C.
Hephzibah, GA
This is by far my husband's favorite beer. He really enjoys it's flavor and even when we go out to eat, he asks for this beer by name. He has enjoyed this beer for over 10 years now and he recommends it to others to enjoy as well. He hasn't found one that is comparable to this one yet.
Kelly M.
I am not typically a fan of IPA's but this Amber Ale is pretty good! It is my go to option when I am at a bar that only has craft beer available. I went to the New Belgium Brewery in Colorado and it was a great atmosphere and definitely something to check out if you're in the area!
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great beer if you like the specialty beer and don’t want to spend a ton of money. It is smooth and not incredibly filling like some craft beers can be. I also think it’s a great choice for when the weather is getting cooler and you’re enjoying your favorite football team.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously, my favorite beer. I used to drink this allllll the time when I was in my younger twenties. It's still my favorite beer just to have around in case I feel like knocking back a few. It has the perfect taste, is not too bitter, and doesn't sit too heavy on your stomach.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)