BY NEW BELGIUM #55 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jennifer D.
Morgantown , WV
Something different once in awhile. It’s the only beer my significant other will drink. He also has a bike that looks exactly like the one on the box!
Courtney J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Most of the New Belgium beers I’ve tried are very hoppy. Fat Tire is probably the lightest and my favorite. It’s easy to drink and the flavor is good.
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Decent lager - it’s my go to when I want a beer but the selection isn’t great. I also feel good supporting new Belgium - great company and great beers.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
Such a fantastic beer! I keep coming back to it even after my taste has changed, and this beer is always delicious! Most New Belgium beers are great!
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
One of my favorite summer beers. I enjoy this amber ale with a nice veggie dog and friends by my side. Always a go to when we just want "some beer."
Samantha S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I feel like this is the college go to for good beer. It tastes good and is an easy drink. Decently priced and always a staple at any party or picnic
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my go tos! Great flavor and this company puts out some excellent product! It is a little more expensive, but it is worth it. Love the flavor!
Kelly M.
pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really enjoy fat tire, it has a nice breadth taste and a beautiful amber color. I purchase it rather frequently. It is becoming more common in PA.
Kelly S.
Magna, UT
A good beer to have while sitting on your porch or around a fire pit in the summer. It has a mellow flavor, but is not bland at all, and very smooth!
samaria a.
Denver, CO
I really like Fat Tire! I’m not a beer gal and the bar that served it to me served it flat, which ruined it but I am super willing to try it again!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)