New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Marnie L.
Lafayette
This amber ale is hubby's favorite for Fall.  We don't like beers that are too hoppy, so Fat Tire meets the smooth and non-hoppy criteria.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
This is a good beer if you enjoy amber beers. I really enjoy this one in the fall the most as it is heavier, so perfect for that time of year.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good everyday beer. It’s really easy to drink the price is affordable. Not my favorite kind of beer but I’ll buy it every now and again.
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
I am a HUGE fan of New Belgium after having attended a class/tasting at Total Wine. Love the brewery and the Amber Ale is smooth and delicious!
whitney b.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I literally had one of these beers today it is one of my absolute favorite pale Ales, New Belgium really knows what they're doing with this one
Belinda L.
Matoaca
The first darker beer that i have tried and fell in love with!! Perfect ice cold beverage on a hot summer night or any night for that matter!
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not one of my favorites. Has that really nasty strong taste of beer. I've tried cooking with it, but seems to only make a decent beer batter.
Taylor H.
Yum! Delicious amber beer that pairs nicely with many things. If I want a beer I recognize and know I love, I’ll often times get a Fat Tire.
Katerina T.
Fat Tire is good. More of an "old faithful" than a love. If I'm just looking for a good beer to drink during the week, this is a good go-to.
Jazmin F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a little on the darker side of drinks, for me it's a bit much. It was pretty good though, compared to others, my boyfriend love these.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)