New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
Not one of my favorites. Has that really nasty strong taste of beer. I've tried cooking with it, but seems to only make a decent beer batter.
Katerina T.
Fat Tire is good. More of an "old faithful" than a love. If I'm just looking for a good beer to drink during the week, this is a good go-to.
Taylor H.
Yum! Delicious amber beer that pairs nicely with many things. If I want a beer I recognize and know I love, I’ll often times get a Fat Tire.
Kellie S.
Portland, MI
Fat Tire is a great beer. It is a go to whenever I find it on tap at a bar. The flavor is so much better than typical light domestic beers!
Brooke K.
Me and my boyfriend love New Belgium brewery. Almost every beer I’ve tried is always delicious! Fat Tire is definitely one of my favorites!
Jazmin F.
It's a little on the darker side of drinks, for me it's a bit much. It was pretty good though, compared to others, my boyfriend love these.
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
My go-to beer when there's nothing adventurous around. Good full flavor, not overwhelming, perfect fridge beer. I could drink this all day.
Jess R.
There are not enough words to describe this
It’s got a taste that you can smell
It’s a little pricey here in single bottle form at the bar
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
I love fat tire! Not only is it good to dri k you can cook some good food with it as well! It has an almost cracker like undertone flavor!
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
It’s a classic go to when just looking for a simple ale. I don’t detect any specific notes or flavors but it’s a good casual drinking beer
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)