BY NEW BELGIUM #43 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I like an ale. But more of a pale ale. This is a little hoppy. But I am not a beer connoisseur so I'm not really sure. But not my favorite. But really not the worst either.
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do enjoy fat tire , my husband does too! He’s not a big drinker, but when he has a beer this is his go too. A little on the pricier side, however def worth it.
Meagan F.
I love this beer. Was introduced to it at a restaurant and is a classier step up from most other beers. It has great packaging and i will always come back to it.
Olivia S.
Plymouth, MA
These are a great amber ale. It’s perfect for when you want something a little better than your normal domestic beer, but you’re not looking for a super hoppy craft beer.
amanda t.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
as a person who drinks a lot of beer this is a top pick for me. its decent in price and is very tasty. i would recommend it to beer drinkers and non beer drinkers alike
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
New Belgium's Fat Tire Amber Ale is a great mid-range, mid-price amber ale that pairs really well with all sorts of foods. This is a pretty good crowd pleaser in large groups, great for times when you're grilling, smoking BBQ, or even a low country boil. I've not met too many people who are not at least willing to drink it, if not big fans of it. It's not over bearing in flavor, which some beers certainly can be, especially for those that like a lighter, more gentle on the tongue beer.
Katie F.
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is a Wisconsin classic. So many people love this beer and for good reason. The flavor is great and it comes in at a great price point. This beer holds its own with others in the market and I would for sure buy again.
Jessica B.
Riviera Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It was okay I did not really enjoy this beer as much as I do with the ones I like it's to to SOFT which isn't of my liking but if you like soft drinks go for it !
Brandon S.
Honestly, when I ordered a Fat Tire at a restaurant I didn't know what to expect. And at first, thought it was from Belgium. Haha! I couldn't have been more wrong about that seeing as it was bottled in Colorado or something. Regardless, this amber ale is the right amount of dark that you would want if you are tired of light beers/don't want to commit to dark beers. Overall, this beer is excellent and I have enjoyed every one of them I have had!
Kristine F.
Woodstock, GA
We served this at our wedding! It’s widely available but still appeals to those who drink craft beer. It’s smooth without being boring and the proce is not outrageous.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.