BY NEW BELGIUM #43 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
A great classic amber ale! This brand is quickly rising in popularity and it’s clear to see what why. Great beer that is so crisp and beautifully crafted.
Cashea S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's a nice crisp beer that isn't overly hoppy. It is great with any meal. It also allows for me to drink one or two and feel good without going overboard
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Perfect flavor for those who don't like light beer, but not ready to jump to a dark beer! This was the first beer I drank and learned not all beer is gross
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a really good quality amber ale. Full bodied taste without being too heavy. It is a little bit of a splurge, but worth it every once in a while.
Ashley C.
El Cajon, CA
This is one of my favorite ambers! I love that it is available at a lot of places now and that it is at a compatible price point to lower quality beers.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is my husband favorite, and it is a beer that we can both agree on. He likes darks and I like light beer so we can meet in the middle with this one.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is my husband's favorite beer. I always buy it for him every Friday. Every once and awhile he will try something else but always comes back to this.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
Fat Tire was introduced into the NY market last year. I saw it everywhere so I gave t a try. It was nothing great. Plus the one I had in draft was flat.
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fat Tire never disappoints! The beer is great and the brewery is spectacular . I buy Fat Tire very frequently ! The packaging is cool and a great value .
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
New Belgium is a brand that is consistently good. Fat tire has a great flavor that most people love. Great for a cook out or hanging out with friends!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)