New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
New Belgium is awesome. Went to the brewery in Asheville and there a company I like to support, awesome! The flat tire series are always on point.
Ashley M.
Girard
Lighter Amber that satisfies the taste buds! Nice sit down and enjoy while you eat. I was pleasantly surprised! Not a bad price for a good beer.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my top favorite breweries and Fat Tire is definitely one of my top faveorite beers as well! Delicious Amber ale that I highly recommend!!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Easy drinking craft beer! Great in the summer or winter and makes a good hostess gift when you might not be sure what kind of beer someone likes.
Morgan T.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
One go my go to beers. It's right in the middle of being light and dark and it is always refreshing. Summer or Winter, this is the beer for you!
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm not a huge fan of this beer. It's a great easy drinking beer for most people, but I prefer a beer with a more bitter profile with more hops.
Cassidy L.
Gulfport, MS
I love beer. New Belgium is pretty good. I tend to prefer dark beers. Although this ale is on the light end of the spectrum it doesn't dissapoint
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
I am a HUGE fan of New Belgium after having attended a class/tasting at Total Wine. Love the brewery and the Amber Ale is smooth and delicious!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
This is a good beer if you enjoy amber beers. I really enjoy this one in the fall the most as it is heavier, so perfect for that time of year.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
My go to everyday beer. Very drinkable, not too light, not too heavy. Perfect as a night cap or even as a refreshment after a hard day's work.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)