New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm not a huge fan of this beer. It's a great easy drinking beer for most people, but I prefer a beer with a more bitter profile with more hops.
Cassidy L.
Gulfport, MS
I love beer. New Belgium is pretty good. I tend to prefer dark beers. Although this ale is on the light end of the spectrum it doesn't dissapoint
whitney b.
Happy Hour Expert
I literally had one of these beers today it is one of my absolute favorite pale Ales, New Belgium really knows what they're doing with this one
Aspen E.
Happy Hour Expert
This amber ale I'd a pretty safe bet for most beer drinkers! It's light without being watery, it's full of flavor, and it won't break the bank
Karina N.
Floral, subtle sweetness from the malt, and some fruity notes from the Belgian yeast. A classic, smooth and easy to drink, and thin mouthfeel.
Marnie L.
Lafayette
This amber ale is hubby's favorite for Fall.  We don't like beers that are too hoppy, so Fat Tire meets the smooth and non-hoppy criteria.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty good everyday beer. It’s really easy to drink the price is affordable. Not my favorite kind of beer but I’ll buy it every now and again.
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Not one of my favorites. Has that really nasty strong taste of beer. I've tried cooking with it, but seems to only make a decent beer batter.
Belinda L.
Matoaca
The first darker beer that i have tried and fell in love with!! Perfect ice cold beverage on a hot summer night or any night for that matter!
Katerina T.
Fat Tire is good. More of an "old faithful" than a love. If I'm just looking for a good beer to drink during the week, this is a good go-to.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)