New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
New Belgium is a brand that is consistently good. Fat tire has a great flavor that most people love. Great for a cook out or hanging out with friends!
Courtney J.
Happy Hour Expert
Most of the New Belgium beers I’ve tried are very hoppy. Fat Tire is probably the lightest and my favorite. It’s easy to drink and the flavor is good.
Samantha S.
Happy Hour Expert
I feel like this is the college go to for good beer. It tastes good and is an easy drink. Decently priced and always a staple at any party or picnic
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Happy Hour Expert
One of my go tos! Great flavor and this company puts out some excellent product! It is a little more expensive, but it is worth it. Love the flavor!
Kelsey M.
Watertown
Love this beer. It’s my favorite for when we have gatherings or parties. Can never go wrong with bringing a case of it. I found it very affordable.
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert
New Belgium is awesome. Went to the brewery in Asheville and there a company I like to support, awesome! The flat tire series are always on point.
samaria a.
Denver, CO
I really like Fat Tire! I’m not a beer gal and the bar that served it to me served it flat, which ruined it but I am super willing to try it again!
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect beer to enjoy with friends while catching up. Even if beer isn’t their thing, many of my friends have said this is one they actually enjoy
Ashley M.
Girard
Lighter Amber that satisfies the taste buds! Nice sit down and enjoy while you eat. I was pleasantly surprised! Not a bad price for a good beer.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
One of my top favorite breweries and Fat Tire is definitely one of my top faveorite beers as well! Delicious Amber ale that I highly recommend!!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)