New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my go tos! Great flavor and this company puts out some excellent product! It is a little more expensive, but it is worth it. Love the flavor!
Samantha S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I feel like this is the college go to for good beer. It tastes good and is an easy drink. Decently priced and always a staple at any party or picnic
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
One of my favorite summer beers. I enjoy this amber ale with a nice veggie dog and friends by my side. Always a go to when we just want "some beer."
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really enjoy fat tire, it has a nice breadth taste and a beautiful amber color. I purchase it rather frequently. It is becoming more common in PA.
Kelly S.
Magna, UT
A good beer to have while sitting on your porch or around a fire pit in the summer. It has a mellow flavor, but is not bland at all, and very smooth!
samaria a.
Denver, CO
I really like Fat Tire! I’m not a beer gal and the bar that served it to me served it flat, which ruined it but I am super willing to try it again!
Nicole W.
Frederick, Co
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
What to say about Fat Tire. I love this beer. It has the fullness of an amber ale, without leaving you feeling like you have a full bloated belly.
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect beer to enjoy with friends while catching up. Even if beer isn’t their thing, many of my friends have said this is one they actually enjoy
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
It's pretty good. A little too hoppy for my taste but I probably wouldn't turn it down if it was offered . Just not sure if I'd purchase it myself.
Kelsey M.
Watertown, SD
Love this beer. It’s my favorite for when we have gatherings or parties. Can never go wrong with bringing a case of it. I found it very affordable.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)