New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is my husband's favorite beer. I always buy it for him every Friday. Every once and awhile he will try something else but always comes back to this.
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fat Tire never disappoints! The beer is great and the brewery is spectacular . I buy Fat Tire very frequently ! The packaging is cool and a great value .
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great Amber beer. Excellent flavor and body without being too filling. My favorite way to drink this is layered with Guinness like a snakebite.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Fat Tire was introduced into the NY market last year. I saw it everywhere so I gave t a try. It was nothing great. Plus the one I had in draft was flat.
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a really good quality amber ale. Full bodied taste without being too heavy. It is a little bit of a splurge, but worth it every once in a while.
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Decent lager - it’s my go to when I want a beer but the selection isn’t great. I also feel good supporting new Belgium - great company and great beers.
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
New Belgium is a brand that is consistently good. Fat tire has a great flavor that most people love. Great for a cook out or hanging out with friends!
Jennifer D.
Morgantown , WV
Something different once in awhile. It’s the only beer my significant other will drink. He also has a bike that looks exactly like the one on the box!
Courtney J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Most of the New Belgium beers I’ve tried are very hoppy. Fat Tire is probably the lightest and my favorite. It’s easy to drink and the flavor is good.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
Such a fantastic beer! I keep coming back to it even after my taste has changed, and this beer is always delicious! Most New Belgium beers are great!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)