New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like this beer! Is so balanced and flavorful! I like the roasted flavor and bitterness. It is also a very refreshing beer with a nice carbonation.
Bridget B.
Los Osos, CA
These are a little too bitter for my taste. Not a bad beer by any means, but it does have a strong flavor. Fat tire is one of the darker new belgium beers.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This was a very refreshing beer.  It was light with a great taste.  I'm not a big beer drinker but on a hot summer day, this was delicious.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Fat Tire was introduced into the NY market last year. I saw it everywhere so I gave t a try. It was nothing great. Plus the one I had in draft was flat.
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh
This is a really good quality amber ale. Full bodied taste without being too heavy. It is a little bit of a splurge, but worth it every once in a while.
Ashley C.
El Cajon, CA
This is one of my favorite ambers! I love that it is available at a lot of places now and that it is at a compatible price point to lower quality beers.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is my husband's favorite beer. I always buy it for him every Friday. Every once and awhile he will try something else but always comes back to this.
Stephanie S.
Fat Tire never disappoints! The beer is great and the brewery is spectacular . I buy Fat Tire very frequently ! The packaging is cool and a great value .
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
Decent lager - it’s my go to when I want a beer but the selection isn’t great. I also feel good supporting new Belgium - great company and great beers.
Jennifer D.
Morgantown, WV
Something different once in awhile. It’s the only beer my significant other will drink. He also has a bike that looks exactly like the one on the box!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)