BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My husbands favorite beer. We tried it when we lived in Colorado and my husband fell in love. Now he looks for it wherever we go. Great price compared to other beers like it. My husband always has it stocked for him or friends.
Stephanie B.
Rocky Mount , NC
I normally drink pilsners or Belgian wheats but I decided to step out of the box for me on this one and it is delicious. It is a little more expensive than normal beer but it is worth the price. One of the better craft beers.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
This is a classic that I consistently reach for. I was at Fred Meyer and they didn't have a lot of seasonal selections, so I went with this one. It's really smooth and drinkable, and I would totally recommend it to others.
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
This is one of my very first favorite beers I have ever tried, it is a bit heavier and stronger than my usual light beer but it has such great flavor! It definitely exceeds my expectations I would recommend this to anyone
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
This is a great beer! New Belgium really doesn't make a bad beer, but you can't go wrong with this one. It isn't too hoppy, so it's a perfect beer for me. It goes great with pizza, and who can say no to beer and pizza??
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
This is one of mine and my husbands favorite beers! Easy to drink and pairs nicely with everything, you really can't go wrong with anything New Belgium in my opinion.
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
This is such a great beer! I love it ice ice cold! It has a hoppy taste which I am a total fan of but not too hoppy. It’s the perfect beer for someone who doesn’t like IPAs but likes something that taste a bit different
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Oh this takes me back to college! Smooth taste full of flavor. For sure a go to beer for me! I’ve drank Flat Tire numerous times and I am always pleased with it’s one of a kind taste! It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
This is tasty beer! I started drinking it because my bar pulled Killians and that was my fave. The waitress recommended this and I really liked it. It’s not too heavy but goes well with foods like burgers or wings! Not a bad choice
mary-elizabeth s.
lafayette, IN
This holds a place in my heart as my first foray into craft beer. I'm not a huge fan of amber ales - I typically stick to IPAs. This is a good mainstay and I would pick this if my other options are light beers.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)