New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
summer i.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite beers! Fat Tire is an excellent option for anyone looking to explore the craft beer market. Fat Tire will make you want to explore even more.
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to beer. If this is offered on draft i will be sure to order it. New Belgium has really great beers but this is their staple. Reasonably priced.
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a great go-to beer. Love all of the new Belgium beers but this is a classic. Easy to drink and love their branding. Always have some of this on hand!
Linda H.
I really like this beer. It's our simple bring to a party beverage. Simple, delicious. And easy to find here. Not overpowering but definitely a tastey beer!
Lorie S.
Louisville, KY
First tried this product at a sporting event. Loved it so much I had to buy some for the home. Always have to keep it stocked for the friends that come over.
Elizabeth C.
Graysville, AL
A classic delicious beer. I was so happy when my state finally got on the New Belgium train. Their beers have been a welcome addition to the local beer cave.
Sydney T.
New Belgium consistently makes great beer. I tried this one at the brewery & really enjoyed it. It’s a little more expensive than other brands but worth it!
Katie K.
Huron, OH
4/5 stars for an amber ale. It’s pretty good and a great starter beer for those that don’t want to dive right in. It’s fullbodied and goes great with a meal
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like this beer! Is so balanced and flavorful! I like the roasted flavor and bitterness. It is also a very refreshing beer with a nice carbonation.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
This is a good well balanced pale ale. It has a light enough above that you can enjoy a few. You can usually find these at a good price at most retailers.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)