BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Ashley G.
Maryville, TN
Fat tire is one of my absolute favorite beers. It is my go to when purchasing beer. It has a delicious taste without being too heavy or filling. This is an affordable craft beer that is a good introduction to more unique or higher quality beers.
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Fat Tire is a very solid Amber Ale.  You can't go wrong with this beer. It's heavy enough that it has flavor to it, but its not overbearing and it doesn't have the bitterness and hops that pale ales do. It also isn't as rich as a stout or a porter so its a good middle of the line beer.
Melissa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love love this beer, I hope to get to the brewery within the next four years before anything may change. I love the flavors, perfectly balanced hop content and the color is just lovely and persistent every time I pour it! Awesome brewery.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
This brewery is incredible. Please google them and read about their daily operations and how they take care of employees. They’re ethical and kind and doing a lot to revolutionize brewery life.

Oh and the beer tastes great. Ha. Great price, style, variety.
Katie R.
State college, PA
A go to beer for me. I don’t drink a lot of beer but love the way this tastes.. delicious ! It isn’t too pricey for what you are getting which is great. My friend recommended it to me and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone else as well!
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is a very versatile beer. Since I am not a beer drinker, I rely on this when my husband says "pick up some beer" but does not specify which kind! :) Very good for small gatherings when you need something that will be enjoyed by everyone.
Jessica Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a michigander so definitely have to support hometown brews. cost is decent. great taste. great craft beer brewer too. new belgium has so many flavors to try, its kind of ridiculous. if you haven't had, you should certainly try. you won't regret it.
Michelle H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like fat tire, and I'm pretty sad that I have to drive an hour away to get it (Cons of living in a rural area). It's a smooth beer, and is relatively affordable. I buy it when I can, and would recommend you to try it if you haven't!
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville, WV
Fat Tire is a good go-to beer. I was introduced to it about two years ago and I have not been disappointed. It has a slightly sweet taste without being overwhelming. It is delicious on a hot summer day or during the winter months.
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat tire is a good strong ale. It has a great taste and is a little stronger than other competitors. This beer has a great taste and meets all my expectations. Its a little more pricey than standard beers but it is worth the extra cash. This beer is a great treat beer
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
Veronica S.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)