New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Sydney T.
New Belgium consistently makes great beer. I tried this one at the brewery & really enjoyed it. It’s a little more expensive than other brands but worth it!
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great go-to beer. Love all of the new Belgium beers but this is a classic. Easy to drink and love their branding. Always have some of this on hand!
Karen J.
Byram, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was a very refreshing beer.  It was light with a great taste.  I'm not a big beer drinker but on a hot summer day, this was delicious.
Bridget B.
Los Osos, CA
These are a little too bitter for my taste. Not a bad beer by any means, but it does have a strong flavor. Fat tire is one of the darker new belgium beers.
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love fat tire. It seems to be the median between my husband who is an IPA guy and myself who likes a darker beer. It’s the go to for sharing in our home.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
This is a good well balanced pale ale. It has a light enough above that you can enjoy a few. You can usually find these at a good price at most retailers.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
I really like this beer! Is so balanced and flavorful! I like the roasted flavor and bitterness. It is also a very refreshing beer with a nice carbonation.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Perfect flavor for those who don't like light beer, but not ready to jump to a dark beer! This was the first beer I drank and learned not all beer is gross
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Fat Tire was introduced into the NY market last year. I saw it everywhere so I gave t a try. It was nothing great. Plus the one I had in draft was flat.
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a really good quality amber ale. Full bodied taste without being too heavy. It is a little bit of a splurge, but worth it every once in a while.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)