New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jeff B.
Dix Hills, NY
Great beer for drinking, the first that I tasted from New Belgium. Not always available in the northeast, but enjoy it when traveling to the mid Atlantic or Midwest.
Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
Whenever I'm not sure what I want to drink, I go for a Fat Tire. I'm a complete beer snob but there's something familiar and satisfying about a good ol' Fat Tire.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
One of my new favorites. This beer is not too bitter or strong for those who like a more milder taste. You can definitely taste the spices however it's not overbearing.
summer i.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite beers! Fat Tire is an excellent option for anyone looking to explore the craft beer market. Fat Tire will make you want to explore even more.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
One of my favorite beers! I visited New Belgium brewery in Colorado and was blown away by the staff and way the beer is made. Great company and amazing taste!
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to beer. If this is offered on draft i will be sure to order it. New Belgium has really great beers but this is their staple. Reasonably priced.
Lorie S.
Louisville, KY
First tried this product at a sporting event. Loved it so much I had to buy some for the home. Always have to keep it stocked for the friends that come over.
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great go-to beer. Love all of the new Belgium beers but this is a classic. Easy to drink and love their branding. Always have some of this on hand!
Elizabeth C.
Graysville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A classic delicious beer. I was so happy when my state finally got on the New Belgium train. Their beers have been a welcome addition to the local beer cave.
Linda H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really like this beer. It's our simple bring to a party beverage. Simple, delicious. And easy to find here. Not overpowering but definitely a tastey beer!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)