BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
David W.
Wilson, NC
Flat tires also a good brand I do like my Belgian beers there light and full of flavor. The price for these are good and I have a drink in several of them as all good Belgian beers this one met my expectations and beyond this would be a recommended 🍻
Rose C.
I have a friend who works at the new Belgium brewing company in Asheville. He is always bringing home new beers for me and friends to try. They have some amazing, and unique tasting beers. I not only think they make great beers but I think their a great company.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I think this beer is great for an amber ale, I just don’t really drink amber ales all that much. When it first came out I couldn’t get enough of it. It’s another one of those old trusty beers. I think this beer really was a big proponent in the craft beer industry.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
I am a huge fan of New Belgium beers and the Fat Tire Amber Ale is at the top of my list. The taste is full but not over powering and it does not have a horrible after taste. Definitely a go to beer if you are looking for a bold, great tasting ale.
McKyla C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I know a handful of friends who swear by this beer and always have to have it. Personally, I’m not too impressed. It’s not “bad” per say, but it’s also not my first (or even 5th) pick. Definitely worth trying, but don’t have too high of expectations.
Tanner M.
Hamilton, OH
I'm a huge fan of this beer! It is not too heavy but still has a robust flavor. I would highly recommend this beer if you like shock top, blue moon, or Miller light. It's a little more expensive than other brands but it's still a steal for the flavor.
Ashley G.
Maryville, TN
Fat tire is one of my absolute favorite beers. It is my go to when purchasing beer. It has a delicious taste without being too heavy or filling. This is an affordable craft beer that is a good introduction to more unique or higher quality beers.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
This brewery is incredible. Please google them and read about their daily operations and how they take care of employees. They’re ethical and kind and doing a lot to revolutionize brewery life.

Oh and the beer tastes great. Ha. Great price, style, variety.
Melissa M.
I love love love this beer, I hope to get to the brewery within the next four years before anything may change. I love the flavors, perfectly balanced hop content and the color is just lovely and persistent every time I pour it! Awesome brewery.
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
Fat Tire is a very solid Amber Ale.  You can't go wrong with this beer. It's heavy enough that it has flavor to it, but its not overbearing and it doesn't have the bitterness and hops that pale ales do. It also isn't as rich as a stout or a porter so its a good middle of the line beer.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)