New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
New Belgium Ale Amber is not too heavy but also not light. This is the perfect beer to pair with a giant greasy pizza :)
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great Belgium beer! Not a very big fan of beer and this is one of the only ones I will drink
Molly G.
Erie, PA
New Belgium rocks! Great beer to have on hand for parties when guests have varied tastes.
Autumn S.
Garland , TX
Great beer. It's a nice slightly nutty amber. Perfect for fall, but refreshing enough for summer.
Jerrid W.
Lancaster, KY
Love this beer it's the only more expensive beer that I will drink. Love it.
Megan S.
Tasty, Tasty, Tasty! Love this stuff! Its got a great flavor and its nice and smooth to drink!
carey b.
Very good very refreshing. goes great with any meal. Doesn't have a bad aftertaste
Selah P.
This is an all time favorite in my family, it's not too bold or light, and has a smooth flavor. Love it!
Rebecca D.
Irvington, NY
I'm a big fan of New Belgium beers. Their amber is a delicious session drinking ale.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Really not my personal favorite. I have a different preference when it comes to beer i guess.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)