New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
April S.
Evansville, IN
I love micro brews! This one is fairly light for an amber ale. I prefer heavier ales but this does have a great flavor profile!
Nicole W.
Frederick, Co
What to say about Fat Tire. I love this beer. It has the fullness of an amber ale, without leaving you feeling like you have a full bloated belly.
Rachel W.
Nashville, TN
There's really not a New Belgium beer I don't like, this one is no different. Excellent flavor profile and it packs a punch!
Jill K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite beer that is widely available. It is very smooth and has a nutty after taste. I also love visiting the brewery.
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
I am a HUGE fan of New Belgium after having attended a class/tasting at Total Wine. Love the brewery and the Amber Ale is smooth and delicious!
Shannon H.
Vail, AZ
I am a fan of Fat Tire. It's got a nice, rich flavor without being overbearing, which makes it great to drink with meals!
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
A great intro to craft beer with a good balance of malt and hops. Try their seasonals for a more interesting pick.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
Love this beer, it is smooth, not too light not to heavy. It's a nice Amber ale, I usually go for. Lighter beer.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a good beer if you enjoy amber beers. I really enjoy this one in the fall the most as it is heavier, so perfect for that time of year.
Jessie F.
Leslie, MO
Nice beer that my dad and I always enjoy by the pool side or with dinner! My dad swears by it!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)