New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
This is my husband favorite, and it is a beer that we can both agree on. He likes darks and I like light beer so we can meet in the middle with this one.
Morgan T.
Columbus, OH
One go my go to beers. It's right in the middle of being light and dark and it is always refreshing. Summer or Winter, this is the beer for you!
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Easy drinking craft beer! Great in the summer or winter and makes a good hostess gift when you might not be sure what kind of beer someone likes.
Jody M.
San Antonio , TX
This is one of my husband's favorite beer choices. Because he drinks it so often, it has rubbed off on me. Definitely a household favorite.
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a bad beer at all. Not as memorable as their seasonal releases! I love this company and what they stand for- especially being employee owned!
Paige S.
Muncie, IN
This beer is an amber that is a little on the sweeter side, both of those are things I like to see in my beers. I will definitely pick this beer over many others. I
Renee P.
Oak Park, IL
Whenever I'm not sure what I want to drink, I go for a Fat Tire. I'm a complete beer snob but there's something familiar and satisfying about a good ol' Fat Tire.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
Such a fantastic beer! I keep coming back to it even after my taste has changed, and this beer is always delicious! Most New Belgium beers are great!
April S.
Evansville, IN
I love micro brews! This one is fairly light for an amber ale. I prefer heavier ales but this does have a great flavor profile!
Nicole W.
Frederick, Co
What to say about Fat Tire. I love this beer. It has the fullness of an amber ale, without leaving you feeling like you have a full bloated belly.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)