BY NEW BELGIUM #38 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Melissa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love love this beer, I hope to get to the brewery within the next four years before anything may change. I love the flavors, perfectly balanced hop content and the color is just lovely and persistent every time I pour it! Awesome brewery.
Gabrielle F.
I am not the biggest amber beer fan but when I do drink this I am never disappointed. Its better than comparable companies amber ales. Crisp, refreshing. Great simple packaging. It comes in a nice variety pack too, which is great for parties.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
This brewery is incredible. Please google them and read about their daily operations and how they take care of employees. They’re ethical and kind and doing a lot to revolutionize brewery life.

Oh and the beer tastes great. Ha. Great price, style, variety.
Michelle H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like fat tire, and I'm pretty sad that I have to drive an hour away to get it (Cons of living in a rural area). It's a smooth beer, and is relatively affordable. I buy it when I can, and would recommend you to try it if you haven't!
Katie B.
Youngstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a big fat tire drinker but my boyfriend and his friends are. They are in their mid twenties and enjoy a craft beer. I would describe it is slightly hoppy but smooth at the same time. It is also well worth the price for a craft beer.
Jessica Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a michigander so definitely have to support hometown brews. cost is decent. great taste. great craft beer brewer too. new belgium has so many flavors to try, its kind of ridiculous. if you haven't had, you should certainly try. you won't regret it.
Jill L.
Williamston, MI
I know when this beer came out it seemed like all the rage but as you grow in your craft beer taste you learn the difference between just plain beers with not a lot of character and ones who have unique flavors. This is not my fave.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I've had better beer, and I've had worse. These were leftover in our fridge, and I reluctantly tried them. It's a smooth beer and doesn't taste as cheap as it is. I would definitely recommend this to others as an inexpensive, solid beer.
Jennifer H.
Pours an amber color. Slight caramel taste with some light hops. The carbonation makes this beer crisp and refreshing. The taste and quality of a microbrew at the mass produced price. Great beer for hanging out by a campfire with some friends. 🏕
Jennifer S.
Lookout , WV
Fat Tire is a good go-to beer. I was introduced to it about two years ago and I have not been disappointed. It has a slightly sweet taste without being overwhelming. It is delicious on a hot summer day or during the winter months.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.