New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
My husband's favorite beer. It used to only be sold out west but since making its way past the Mississippi River, it's now found a forever home in our fridge. Slightly more bitter than many of the drinks I like, but I can still throw one back with the hubby with no regret from my taste buds.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
This is a very versatile beer. Since I am not a beer drinker, I rely on this when my husband says "pick up some beer" but does not specify which kind! :) Very good for small gatherings when you need something that will be enjoyed by everyone.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
This is one of mine and my husbands favorite beers! Easy to drink and pairs nicely with everything, you really can't go wrong with anything New Belgium in my opinion.
Tamara L.
Really easy to drink amber. You can find it served at a lot of places now too if you get hooked on it. Its a good one to keep in the drink fridge for guests. Lots of people like it. Good basic but quality beer.
elyra g.
Rio Rancho, NM
When I want a dark beer this is what I turn to! This is my favorite dark beer! You can taste the hoppiness in the beer. You have to aquire a taste for dark beer but once you do it goes down smooth and tasty.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
Huge fan. I've probably spent more on this beer than all others combined in the last 5 years, ever since it got widespread distribution. Just beware, it's so smooth that "too much" might sneak up on you...
Hanna S.
This is great beer to have with food. It's my go to dinner beer because it goes so well with everything. As someone who isn't a huge beer fan, I love the warm, toasty flavor that isn't too bitter or sweet. Its perfect and refreshing.
Tyler H.
Loveland, OH
I am a big fan of New Belgium and all of its beers. It's very smooth, and you can find it in so many stores, restaurants, and bars now. I would recommend it for any kind of beer drinker!
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
This is my husband's favorite beer. It's always in our fridge and it seems to be the first thing that guests reach for when they come over. I don't like beer, but I do like the taste of this beer!
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
Favorite beer of all time! If you aren't a huge beer drinker this is a great one to try and if you love beer you will love this! Easy drinking and good all year long!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)