New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Gabrielle F.
I am not the biggest amber beer fan but when I do drink this I am never disappointed. Its better than comparable companies amber ales. Crisp, refreshing. Great simple packaging. It comes in a nice variety pack too, which is great for parties.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I've had better beer, and I've had worse. These were leftover in our fridge, and I reluctantly tried them. It's a smooth beer and doesn't taste as cheap as it is. I would definitely recommend this to others as an inexpensive, solid beer.
Amanda P.
Des Plaines , IL
Nice bold flavor. A little bitter, as a typical belgian beer does. however, it pairs well with anything, just about. and i like that it is accessible for just about anyone. nothing like falling in love with a beer that you can only get 1 time of year in the smallest town on earth that you found while on vacation!
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
My husband really enjoys this beer - I could take it or leave it honestly. He really likes that it's an amber that has a bold flavor - it has a bit of a bitter after taste but it's not bad it's more of a cleaner finish. It's on the sweeter end of ambers so it's not quite like other ambers that you could get.
Quinn G.
The first craft beer that I ever tried and I am so grateful for it. Because of this beer, I have gone off to try thousands of different beers and I couldn't be happier.
Tiffany M.
I really love amber ales and this is my favorite. It's got a good, full-bodied taste without being too heavy; I can drink several without getting turned off by the taste like I do with some Amber ales. I love the brand and all it stands for; one of a kind.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
I am a huge fan of New Belgium beers and the Fat Tire Amber Ale is at the top of my list. The taste is full but not over powering and it does not have a horrible after taste. Definitely a go to beer if you are looking for a bold, great tasting ale.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Happy Hour Expert
The first time my husband heard of this beer he thought they were saying Flat Tire instead and that is how he described the beer too! I however find it more enjoyable and think it is a great accompaniment to a BBQ and I also love the ethics of the company so I can drink happily!
Liz S.
Easy drinking basic good beer and easy to find on tap. Good beer to bring to a party since you know everyone will drink it. Coming from the beer Mecca of Oregon- I know there is better beer out there- but this is a quality staple.
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
My husband's favorite beer. It used to only be sold out west but since making its way past the Mississippi River, it's now found a forever home in our fridge. Slightly more bitter than many of the drinks I like, but I can still throw one back with the hubby with no regret from my taste buds.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)