New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Bethany C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite brand of beer, 1554 is by far my favorite but I love almost all of the beer by New Belgium. The flavors are superior to other beers and they are very affordable. I highly recommend them.
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favourite beers of all time!!! It has a great flavor but doesnt make me too full. More than a light lager but not as hoppy as ipas. I could drink this all day long!
Quinn G.
The first craft beer that I ever tried and I am so grateful for it. Because of this beer, I have gone off to try thousands of different beers and I couldn't be happier.
Trish W.
Timnath , CO
This is my hometown brew!!! Not only is this beer amazing but the company is awesome. A must see when you visit the beer capital of America!! Fort Collins, Colorado!!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I just recently tried this beer and fell in LOVE. I really like this simple wheat beer. Not too hoppy. Easy to drink and can definitely transition from summer to fall.
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do enjoy fat tire , my husband does too! He’s not a big drinker, but when he has a beer this is his go too. A little on the pricier side, however def worth it.
Meagan F.
I love this beer. Was introduced to it at a restaurant and is a classier step up from most other beers. It has great packaging and i will always come back to it.
amanda t.
portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
as a person who drinks a lot of beer this is a top pick for me. its decent in price and is very tasty. i would recommend it to beer drinkers and non beer drinkers alike
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Fantasia Di Cioccolata Lip Gloss Bath And Body Works Bottle more...
New Belgium's Fat Tire Amber Ale is a great mid-range, mid-price amber ale that pairs really well with all sorts of foods. This is a pretty good crowd pleaser in large groups, great for times when you're grilling, smoking BBQ, or even a low country boil. I've not met too many people who are not at least willing to drink it, if not big fans of it. It's not over bearing in flavor, which some beers certainly can be, especially for those that like a lighter, more gentle on the tongue beer.
Jessica B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It was okay I did not really enjoy this beer as much as I do with the ones I like it's to to SOFT which isn't of my liking but if you like soft drinks go for it !
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)