BY NEW BELGIUM #43 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
An ice cold fat tire on a hot day, this is a match made in heaven. The beer is an amber making it that golden color, not too heavy like a dark beer nor flavor lacking like a light beer.

New Belgium's Fat Tire is the perfect medium. Its still full of flavor (slight caramel notes) without being too heavy and bogging you down like a dark beer.

This beer and trips to the beach or river are my favorite.
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat tire is such a good beer for a nice day out. It is light but robust in flavor making it a good day drinking beer. New Belgium is a good bet for a beer out at a bar as well, I would definitely recommend as a lighter beer.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum! This is one tasty beer! It's refreshing crisp and has almost a chocolate hint to it. But not overwhelming. One of my first choices for beer when I'm having a good meal or steak dinner! I definitely recommend it if you like flavorful beer! It's not citrusy more like the opposite similar to a darker ale but I'll tell you what it's delicious! You should definitely give it a try!
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat Tire is a great beer that I tend to get when I am looking for a crowd pleaser. The beer is usually sold at a reasonable price point and has a good balanced flavor that everyone seems to enjoy.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fairly popular brew so of course, I had to try it. Not bad at all! I really enjoy this! Different taste compared to your usual such as bud light and other similar brands. I believe this is more of an IPA I don’t recall exactly but it’s definitely worth a try!
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I’ve been drinking fat tire for years and then all the sudden it’s blown up! I first had it out in Colorado while skiing with my uncle and was hooked. We would get it shipped to us because I couldn’t find it where I lived but now it’s in stores everywhere. I recommend this beer to all my friends. It’s a good price for the type of beer you’re getting. Go try it!!
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
Fat tire is so delicious. Before I started drinking it, I pretty much would only drink light beers with no flavor whatsoever. This was really the first "real" beer that I loved. Now I can't go back! Be careful though, they tend to sneak up on you!
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
Love the 22oz it’s perfect amount and perfect flavor. It’s good alone or paired with food. I prefer it at dinner in the summer months paired with some kind of grilled meat and drank on my back porch with the sun out!
Paul T.
Buffalo
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Nice tasting beer that is consistent and refreshing. For the quality I never find myself struggling to justify the price and I love that it’s growing and I am able to get it local bars and restaurants now.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat tire the good ole standby when all of the other beers the bar has contain the word "lite" Also fun, counting the number of times someone tries to order a "flat tire" from the bartender in a given night. It happens a lot and it's kind of dumb, but kind of funny. Like that joke your 5-year-old nephew told you the other day.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)