New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great beer if you like the specialty beer and don’t want to spend a ton of money. It is smooth and not incredibly filling like some craft beers can be. I also think it’s a great choice for when the weather is getting cooler and you’re enjoying your favorite football team.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously, my favorite beer. I used to drink this allllll the time when I was in my younger twenties. It's still my favorite beer just to have around in case I feel like knocking back a few. It has the perfect taste, is not too bitter, and doesn't sit too heavy on your stomach.
Hannah H.
Portland
I love Fat Tire, this is what we serve at every family reunion because it is so palatable.  As far as microbrews go this one has the best bang for your buck. No matter the flavor preferences guests are always happy to choose fat tire. An excellent american beer!
Ashley J.
I love all things that New Belgium and Fat Tire is my favorite and go to beer. I have been drinking this beer over 5 years and I am still not sick of it. It is a great Amber ale with a full flavor and goes down easy. The price also does not hurt the wallet.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not a beer connoisseur by any means, but I love a good craft beer, and this has got to be one of my favorites. New Belgium makes great beer in general, but Fat Tire is definitely my go to. I also love that it's becoming more widely available at local grocery stores and gas stations.
Taylor L.
Ithaca
Delicious amber ale. Rich flavor and a very easy drink. Refreshing whether you're enjoying it at a bar with friends or paired with lunch or dinner. Great price for such a complex beer. I always steer my friends toward this beer if it's on the menu!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Happy Hour Expert
A very delicious day drinking beer. Fat tire should be enjoyed at an outside gathering playing come corn hole and catching up with friends. It's one of my favorite beers from New Belgium. Beautiful color. Priced very decent. Not heavy on the stomach.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert
You guys, Fat Tire is one of my newer favorite go to beers! It’s just a classic Amber Ale but has tons of flavor! I actually got the chance to visit their brewery last year in Ft. Collins, CO- it was so much fun and the atmosphere was exciting, cool, and laidback! I’d recommend going to anyone visiting the area and get a flight to taste some of their other amazing beers, because tbh they’re ALL(the ones I tried) good and I even tried a few IPAs which I typically don’t like.
Alyssa C.
Deland , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Fat tire is one of my favorite easy drinking, go to beers. I work in a craft beer bar and this is a great place to start for someone who doesn’t quite know what they want. Easy to find in most stores and still has the craft beer quality.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I also have bought this brand of beer because of Ibotta rebates in the past. I liked it. It wasn't my favorite. It wasn't the best beer Samuel Adams Boston Lager but I would buy again when it's on sale and I recommend.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)