New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
Once I tried Fat Tire I fell in love with it. I’m not one for IPAs or very hoppy beers, and I’m glad they have a lot of their styles of beer in their name aside from IPAs that keep me coming back for more!
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
Fat tire is so delicious. Before I started drinking it, I pretty much would only drink light beers with no flavor whatsoever. This was really the first "real" beer that I loved. Now I can't go back! Be careful though, they tend to sneak up on you!
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat tire the good ole standby when all of the other beers the bar has contain the word "lite" Also fun, counting the number of times someone tries to order a "flat tire" from the bartender in a given night. It happens a lot and it's kind of dumb, but kind of funny. Like that joke your 5-year-old nephew told you the other day.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
 This is far more happy than I would ever buy again. This is probably one of my least favorite that I’ve ever tried when it comes to high-end. Other than this one the only other one that I really dislike is Guinness. I definitely consider myself to be a Conness sore this one is just not going to be ranking at the top.
April C.
Orlando, FL
I usually get Fat Tire when I want something different that your basic domestics at every bar. I do not drink it often but it certainly is delicious. It’s affordable for those who want a “craft” beer on a budget. I would recommend if you want to experiment but don’t wanna go all out on something you’ve never heard of
Shannon S.
E Atlantc Bch, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go-to beer. It's a perfect amber ale that pairs well with a day on the beach and a night out with friends. Tastes good no matter if it is from the bottle, can, or tap! The cute little bike design makes appearances on all of the labels. It's the one beer I am always excited to see on tap.
Red N.
Another one of my favorites, a really awesome ale. Ales are great in general, but an amber ale is a particular bit of yummy. Fat Tire is one of those that when I first found it, it was only in bars and restaurants. I was so glad when I saw it in grocery stores that i bought 2 cases right then.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
It’s a standard mass produced amber ale with good color, nice malty taste but it does leave a little to be desired. Found everywhere so that’s a bonus for a quick run to the store, good price. I would recommend this to someone new to craft beer that wants to branch out from standard light beer
Anjelica M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this Amber ale!! It is one of my faves to order at bars. It is a great beer for drinking and hanging with friends while watching sports! I like to order this beer mostly in the fall and winter however it is truly great year round!!! It's crisp and smooth and is great accompanied with a burger or wings! ;)
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Everyone I know loves this beer.  It's good year round, and is definitely going to be well received in all kinds of company.  I love getting these for the beach and camping. I think  they are a good price for the quality.  I recommend this beer to friends when they don't know what they want.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)