New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Oh this takes me back to college! Smooth taste full of flavor. For sure a go to beer for me! I’ve drank Flat Tire numerous times and I am always pleased with it’s one of a kind taste! It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
This is one of my favorite amber ales. It's not too strong, and very easy to drink. It's simple and not flashy, but still has an authentic, quality taste. Fat tire is my go-to ale. It's definitely one of my favorites.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The first time I had this was at a MLB game! I was not impressed. Everyone said it was similar to blue Moon and I couldn't disagree more. I would drink a blue moon any day over this. It was okay, but not my favorite.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
Fat tire is a solid, full bodied amber beer. In recent years it has become readily available at liquor and grocery stores as well as restaurants. The flavor is palatable and a great choice for lovers of amber ale.
Lindsay H.
Revere, MA
I still remember the day New Belgium started distributing outside of Colorado - it was the same day I went to my local liquor store and begged them to order a case of Fat Tire! Always a classic - I love this beer!
Amanda F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat Tire was my first what I call "real beer". Before these I always drank Miller lite when hanging out with friends. After tasting my first "fatty", anything else tastes like water. These are a favorite for sure!
Kate P.
One of my favorite amber beers. I've had it in a bottle, can, and on draft. Delicious! I prefer it from a bottle for some reason, I think the flavor seems watered down when its on tap.
Katie W.
Probably my favorite beer of all time. I first had it in Vegas because they didn’t sell it where I lived (silly liquor laws). Ever since then I got it every time I traveled somewhere where they had it and that’s almost all I would drink the whole trip. I even traveled to a different state to buy a bunch of it for my wedding. Wonderful beer!
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m typically a fan of much hoppier beers, but this one is smooth and has a nice finish. It’s a multi season beer that you can drink at any time. I like that it’s a high quality beer for a low price
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
I thought that this was going to be a pretty good drink but it's a bit to hoppy for me. I like white ale beers and well this one is too much for me to handle. My boyfriend loves this though!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)