BY NEW BELGIUM #43 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Laura H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love fat tire! It’s great on draft if you get the chance to try it! I tried it with an orange and it made it 100% better! Price is fair and it’s a smooth beer to drink! Can’t wait to have it again!
Alex R.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer! It’s one of my go to choices whenever I’m buying beer. It taste great and it’s a good quality. It’s great for relaxing or a party. I would highly recommend to all people!
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Just going to be honest. I love beer and have tried many types and this one just missed the mark for me. Bought a 24 pack and that was a big mistake. No one in the house would drink it either and it sat in the fridge for months before we got rid of it.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Love this beer for its quality taste and affordable price! This is my go to beer when I'm looking for something a little different. I think this is a great tasting beer and will always choose new Belgium! @newbelgium New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not a beer connoisseur by any means, but I love a good craft beer, and this has got to be one of my favorites. New Belgium makes great beer in general, but Fat Tire is definitely my go to. I also love that it's becoming more widely available at local grocery stores and gas stations.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You guys, Fat Tire is one of my newer favorite go to beers! It’s just a classic Amber Ale but has tons of flavor! I actually got the chance to visit their brewery last year in Ft. Collins, CO- it was so much fun and the atmosphere was exciting, cool, and laidback! I’d recommend going to anyone visiting the area and get a flight to taste some of their other amazing beers, because tbh they’re ALL(the ones I tried) good and I even tried a few IPAs which I typically don’t like.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I also have bought this brand of beer because of Ibotta rebates in the past. I liked it. It wasn't my favorite. It wasn't the best beer Samuel Adams Boston Lager but I would buy again when it's on sale and I recommend.
Brittany F.
Fort Collins
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat Tire is my favorite beer for people who like beer. If you are going to a bbq, its always a question of “what beer do they like.” If they like beer, they like this beer. Every time I buy someone a 6-pack of something, this is what I buy. It’s versatile, flavorful, not to hoppy for the non-IPA person, and everyone loves it!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very Dry, effervescent carbonation that really hits the tongue. definite Notes of raw dough. More sour than bitter. I let it warm up but found no improvement. Not bad but definitely not impressive. it would be OK to drink if nothing better is on tap, I certainly wouldn't buy a six pack of it Second tasting I thought it was pretty good. Didn't think it was so dry. Didn't think it was so effervescent. Didn't notice the sourness. Went down easy and I wanted another one
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
If Fat Tire is available, make the wise decision and order one. Just a little higher of a price point compared to a domestic, but one of the best investments you will make when drinking! Sweet, earthy, wholesome flavor, but doesn't fill your belly up like some other beers. You could totally drink more than you should!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.