New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I do enjoy fat tire , my husband does too! He’s not a big drinker, but when he has a beer this is his go too. A little on the pricier side, however def worth it.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I personally don’t like Fat Tire only because I’m not a fan of Amber Ales. It’s priced really well which is one of the reasons I got it. My husband absolutely loves it though!
amanda t.
portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert
as a person who drinks a lot of beer this is a top pick for me. its decent in price and is very tasty. i would recommend it to beer drinkers and non beer drinkers alike
Shelby G.
Chattanooga, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Fat fire is a great beer and new Belgium is a great brewery. All of their beers are always tasty. Definitely will continue to drink this beer and buy beer from this brewery.
Jessica B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert
It was okay I did not really enjoy this beer as much as I do with the ones I like it's to to SOFT which isn't of my liking but if you like soft drinks go for it !
Laura H.
Happy Hour Expert
I love fat tire! It’s great on draft if you get the chance to try it! I tried it with an orange and it made it 100% better! Price is fair and it’s a smooth beer to drink! Can’t wait to have it again!
Kristine F.
Woodstock, GA
We served this at our wedding! It’s widely available but still appeals to those who drink craft beer. It’s smooth without being boring and the proce is not outrageous.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
If Fat Tire is available, make the wise decision and order one. Just a little higher of a price point compared to a domestic, but one of the best investments you will make when drinking! Sweet, earthy, wholesome flavor, but doesn't fill your belly up like some other beers. You could totally drink more than you should!
Amanda B.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite beers. Mild but good taste, great value, easy to find, and overall great. I enjoy having a beer every once in a while and this is definitely one of my "regulars". I will definitely keep getting it!
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
This is one of the few beers my husband and I both like. It is a nice rich beer that has a lot of flavor and no bitterness. It is one that we always go back to even though we love to try new beers all the time.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)