New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite only because amber beer is not my drink of choice. I like the pale ales, blondes. But for being amber it's definitely a good one. Very popular, I see people drinking it a lot.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Happy Hour Expert
I just recently tried this beer and fell in LOVE. I really like this simple wheat beer. Not too hoppy. Easy to drink and can definitely transition from summer to fall.
Trish W.
Timnath , CO
This is my hometown brew!!! Not only is this beer amazing but the company is awesome. A must see when you visit the beer capital of America!! Fort Collins, Colorado!!
Stephanie Y.
My fiance is a huge fan of thus stuff and says that this is always his go to. I will take a sip of his every now and then. But I like thus beer because my fiance does.
Denise D.
Evans, GA
Easily one of my favorite breweries, and favorite beers. Fat Tire is the beer I’ll grab when I don’t really want to try anything new; I just want a beer that I know I like and will enjoy.
Elisa R.
This is not my favorite beer. Although is one of the craft pioneers, it tastes too commercial to me now. It is a nice drinking beer, but it is not my favorite.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty good but I prefer other brands over than this mainly because of the price. It’s easy to find and liquor stores but often Harder to find in large grocery stores
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Fat tire is the perfect drink for any mood. It's not too strong but not as weak as a light beer. Almost everyone I know likes the taste. No weird flavors, just good.
April R.
Los Angeles , CA
New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale is a great Amber Ale, the Belgium style malt taste is great and has a light twist to it. It has a nice caramel flavor mildly hopped to drink smooth.
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I do enjoy fat tire , my husband does too! He’s not a big drinker, but when he has a beer this is his go too. A little on the pricier side, however def worth it.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)