BY NEW BELGIUM #40 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat tire is the perfect drink for any mood. It's not too strong but not as weak as a light beer. Almost everyone I know likes the taste. No weird flavors, just good.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my boyfriend's absolute favorite beer. I am not a beer drinker but I will have one of these with him every once in a while. Its the only beer I can drink.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I personally don’t like Fat Tire only because I’m not a fan of Amber Ales. It’s priced really well which is one of the reasons I got it. My husband absolutely loves it though!
Ashley B.
Indianapolis
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
One of my staples, it’s light and I can drink it on a warm day. Although the new New Belgium product is my favorite, Fat Tire will still hold a place in my heart as a go-to.
Jerry D.
Berlin
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Excellent, quality flavor. An ale that doesn’t leave behind an awful after taste. Always recommend to friends who aren’t very interested in beer. Summer choice for years.
Shelby G.
Chattanooga , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat fire is a great beer and new Belgium is a great brewery. All of their beers are always tasty. Definitely will continue to drink this beer and buy beer from this brewery.
Matt T.
New Belgium Fat Tire is one of my go to beers. It’s easy to drink with just about anything, and you can count on it being in most bars, restaurants, grocery stores, or distributors. Their other beers are just as excellent!
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
This is a great beer! Not too hoppy or bitter. New Belgium makes many great beers! I often purchase this beer or their other ones and would recommend them to others.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I don't normally go for Amber Ale but received this beer as a gift. I'm so happy I did because I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise. Very refreshing and tasty.
Laura H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love fat tire! It’s great on draft if you get the chance to try it! I tried it with an orange and it made it 100% better! Price is fair and it’s a smooth beer to drink! Can’t wait to have it again!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.