New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Gabrielle F.
I am not the biggest amber beer fan but when I do drink this I am never disappointed. Its better than comparable companies amber ales. Crisp, refreshing. Great simple packaging. It comes in a nice variety pack too, which is great for parties.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
This brewery is incredible. Please google them and read about their daily operations and how they take care of employees. They’re ethical and kind and doing a lot to revolutionize brewery life.

Oh and the beer tastes great. Ha. Great price, style, variety.
Jessica Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a michigander so definitely have to support hometown brews. cost is decent. great taste. great craft beer brewer too. new belgium has so many flavors to try, its kind of ridiculous. if you haven't had, you should certainly try. you won't regret it.
Michelle H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like fat tire, and I'm pretty sad that I have to drive an hour away to get it (Cons of living in a rural area). It's a smooth beer, and is relatively affordable. I buy it when I can, and would recommend you to try it if you haven't!
Jill L.
Williamston, MI
I know when this beer came out it seemed like all the rage but as you grow in your craft beer taste you learn the difference between just plain beers with not a lot of character and ones who have unique flavors. This is not my fave.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I've had better beer, and I've had worse. These were leftover in our fridge, and I reluctantly tried them. It's a smooth beer and doesn't taste as cheap as it is. I would definitely recommend this to others as an inexpensive, solid beer.
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville
Fat Tire is a good go-to beer. I was introduced to it about two years ago and I have not been disappointed. It has a slightly sweet taste without being overwhelming. It is delicious on a hot summer day or during the winter months.
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat tire is a good strong ale. It has a great taste and is a little stronger than other competitors. This beer has a great taste and meets all my expectations. Its a little more pricey than standard beers but it is worth the extra cash. This beer is a great treat beer
Kelly L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this! This is one of my go to beers to grab if I’m looking for something other than coors. It may be a little heavy but it’s so good. The packaging I find is pretty cute and the price is decent. I would definitely keep buying this
Krystal E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite Amber ales. Has great flavor profile. I usually order it whenever I see it on the menu. New Belgium has a pretty awesome selection sampler pack with fat tire. Those are usually my favorite seasonal sampler packs.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)