New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
Fat Tire Amber is great everyday beer. It seems anymore it's always on draft no matter where you go - the ballpark, the local pub, your local burger joint - and I'm always pleased when I order it. Solid, satisfying, easy to drink beer. Will always be in the rotation!
Katie C.
This is one of the first beers that lead me to start trying craft beers, which i am now obsessed with. This is a great all around beer. It is not too heavy, but also not light. It has a pretty label. I would buy this again and am satisfied with this product.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite beers. Not too heavy/hoppy and can be found almost everywhere. It's also typically one of the better priced beers and won't break the bank while at a restaurant or bar.
Rose C.
I have a friend who works at the new Belgium brewing company in Asheville. He is always bringing home new beers for me and friends to try. They have some amazing, and unique tasting beers. I not only think they make great beers but I think their a great company.
McKyla C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I know a handful of friends who swear by this beer and always have to have it. Personally, I’m not too impressed. It’s not “bad” per say, but it’s also not my first (or even 5th) pick. Definitely worth trying, but don’t have too high of expectations.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I'm a huge fan of this beer! It is not too heavy but still has a robust flavor. I would highly recommend this beer if you like shock top, blue moon, or Miller light. It's a little more expensive than other brands but it's still a steal for the flavor.
Melissa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love love this beer, I hope to get to the brewery within the next four years before anything may change. I love the flavors, perfectly balanced hop content and the color is just lovely and persistent every time I pour it! Awesome brewery.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
This brewery is incredible. Please google them and read about their daily operations and how they take care of employees. They’re ethical and kind and doing a lot to revolutionize brewery life.

Oh and the beer tastes great. Ha. Great price, style, variety.
Gabrielle F.
I am not the biggest amber beer fan but when I do drink this I am never disappointed. Its better than comparable companies amber ales. Crisp, refreshing. Great simple packaging. It comes in a nice variety pack too, which is great for parties.
Jessica Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a michigander so definitely have to support hometown brews. cost is decent. great taste. great craft beer brewer too. new belgium has so many flavors to try, its kind of ridiculous. if you haven't had, you should certainly try. you won't regret it.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)