BY NEW BELGIUM #43 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Valerie L.
I think Fat Tire generally has a bitter under tone that I don’t appreciate but if a little bitterness doesn’t bother you, Amber Ale is a smooth ale with a light flavor.
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not my favorite only because amber beer is not my drink of choice. I like the pale ales, blondes. But for being amber it's definitely a good one. Very popular, I see people drinking it a lot.
Courtney J.
Norfolk
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you aren't sure how you feel about IPAs this is a good baby step to enjoying them. Made a home brew come that was amazing so closer to Colorado you are, the better.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Another great beer you can drink year round. The color is a beautiful amber. A little malty and a little hoppy also a touch of sweetness. So delicious! Affordable and found at the grocery store.
Stephanie Y.
My fiance is a huge fan of thus stuff and says that this is always his go to. I will take a sip of his every now and then. But I like thus beer because my fiance does.
Elisa R.
This is not my favorite beer. Although is one of the craft pioneers, it tastes too commercial to me now. It is a nice drinking beer, but it is not my favorite.
Denise D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Easily one of my favorite breweries, and favorite beers. Fat Tire is the beer I’ll grab when I don’t really want to try anything new; I just want a beer that I know I like and will enjoy.
Cassandra B.
Brockport, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite amber ale beer! The taste of this is so refreshing and welcoming it’s easy to keep coming back for more. Highly recommend this to those who enjoy ales! The Brewery also has an interesting history!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good but I prefer other brands over than this mainly because of the price. It’s easy to find and liquor stores but often Harder to find in large grocery stores
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat tire is the perfect drink for any mood. It's not too strong but not as weak as a light beer. Almost everyone I know likes the taste. No weird flavors, just good.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.