New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Diamonds a.
New City, NY
A super go to every day beer. Like that it is widely available and usually at a good price. I’ve been drinking New Belgium for years so it’s always nice to see it on the menu.
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
One of my favourite beers of all time!!! It has a great flavor but doesnt make me too full. More than a light lager but not as hoppy as ipas. I could drink this all day long!
Kelly D.
This version is my husbands favorite beer so we always have some on hand. We love the refreshing flavor it offers. Nothing better than enjoying a ice cold Fat Tire while grilling or playing yard games. Will repurchase and recommend to others.
Jessica P.
Westminster
New Belgium knows how to do beer. While this is my favorite right off the line in the brewery, it's a great staple if you aren't comfortable with other beers on the menu.
Sunshine R.
I like it for a nice change. Very strong taste and I can only seem to drink it while I'm eating or if I've already had some drinks in me (I'm normally a light beet person)
Haley K.
Who doesn’t love a good fat tire? This is a beer that is great on a sunny day but also in a dark bar when it’s cold outside. I’m always in the mood for this beer and find it to be pretty affordable in the craft brew world!
Kelly L.
I love this! This is one of my go to beers to grab if I’m looking for something other than coors. It may be a little heavy but it’s so good. The packaging I find is pretty cute and the price is decent. I would definitely keep buying this
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR
I love new Belgium. And this classic beer is one of my favorites. It’s a go to when I get overwhelmed by a beer menu. Great flavor, not too heavy and it drinks very smooth. I also love everything this brewery stands for and would recommend trying any of their beers
Jackie P.
I am an amber ale fan and  New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale is one of my go to amber beers! It has a rich malty flavor that lingers perfectly between sips!
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Not my favorite only because amber beer is not my drink of choice. I like the pale ales, blondes. But for being amber it's definitely a good one. Very popular, I see people drinking it a lot.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)