New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
"Gas station beer pleases crowd" said no one with any taste ever... until this simple thing. A good amber ale that pours well and drinks like an old friend without the horrible aftertaste of its shelfmates. It doesn't necessarily stand out amongst modern beers, but reaching for it never feels shameful.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Fat Tire is a classic. Everyone loves it, and I’ve never met a person who will turn down a cold Fat Tire. It’s incredibly delicious, and after visiting the brewery, I’ve fallen more in love. New Belgium treats their employees like family, and you can really see that in the flavors of their beer.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is one of the few beers my husband and I both like. It is a nice rich beer that has a lot of flavor and no bitterness. It is one that we always go back to even though we love to try new beers all the time.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
A favorite and my go to beer. I love the amber style lager and the taste is just hoppy enough. Delicious enough to pair with any flavor profile. Great value at around $10 per 6 pack. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Fat Tire!! I am a huge amber beer fan. Yuengling is my favorite, but if I want to be fancy and spend that extra dollar on a beer, I always go with a fat tire! It reminds me of a hoppier tasting yuengling. It is definitely more expensive, but worth it for the deliciousness!!
Elizabeth V.
Although this is their classic they do have better beers. I like this as an easy go to for a hoppier beer but it could use a little more flavor effort. It has to be really cold to enjoy it at well. I don’t necessarily recommend this to other people but I also don’t say it’s not worth it.
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this beer! It has so much flavor it's robust. This is one of my go to beers for dinner especially if we are grilling. Some places have it on the pricey side but it's usually average in price. If you haven't tried it what are you waiting for get one today. You won't be dissatisfied
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
My favorite New Belgium beer is the Fat Tire Amber Ale. This beer is affordable for the amber ale taste. This product can be found at most bars and stores that serve alcohol. The packaging is well known by many and I would recommend this product to people who have never tried it.
Alyssa S.
If you have progressed past the "beginner beer" phase this is a good beer, if you haven't, this will be "way to dark". It's not the cheapest swill that some actually prefer, but well worth the cost if you want a good tasting beer and not just liquid to chug to get a buzz.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is a great beer although it can be heavier for an ale in my opinion. I couldn't find it to review but Citradelic is actually my favorite New Belgium beer out there 🙌🏻 I do still drink fat tire frequently but it's not an everyday beer like the citradelic is for me.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)