BY NEW BELGIUM #52 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good but I prefer other brands over than this mainly because of the price. It’s easy to find and liquor stores but often Harder to find in large grocery stores
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat tire is the perfect drink for any mood. It's not too strong but not as weak as a light beer. Almost everyone I know likes the taste. No weird flavors, just good.
April R.
Los Angeles , CA
New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale is a great Amber Ale, the Belgium style malt taste is great and has a light twist to it. It has a nice caramel flavor mildly hopped to drink smooth.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my boyfriend's absolute favorite beer. I am not a beer drinker but I will have one of these with him every once in a while. Its the only beer I can drink.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I personally don’t like Fat Tire only because I’m not a fan of Amber Ales. It’s priced really well which is one of the reasons I got it. My husband absolutely loves it though!
Olivia S.
Plymouth , MA
These are a great amber ale. It’s perfect for when you want something a little better than your normal domestic beer, but you’re not looking for a super hoppy craft beer.
Shelby G.
Chattanooga , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat fire is a great beer and new Belgium is a great brewery. All of their beers are always tasty. Definitely will continue to drink this beer and buy beer from this brewery.
Matt T.
New Belgium Fat Tire is one of my go to beers. It’s easy to drink with just about anything, and you can count on it being in most bars, restaurants, grocery stores, or distributors. Their other beers are just as excellent!
Katie F.
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is a Wisconsin classic. So many people love this beer and for good reason. The flavor is great and it comes in at a great price point. This beer holds its own with others in the market and I would for sure buy again.
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
This is a great beer! Not too hoppy or bitter. New Belgium makes many great beers! I often purchase this beer or their other ones and would recommend them to others.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.