New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Fat Tire was my introduction to craft beer, so I have an emotional attachment to this delicious amber ale. It is highly sessionable, not too bitter, very smooth. It’s perfect in autumn.
Chris P.
State College, PA
Happy Hour Expert
If you like IPAs then this is a classic. It is a fresh way to start drinking IPAs as well. It's a more expensive beer so expect to always buy glass bottles and spend a little more but it's is definitely worth it
Emiley H.
delray beach, FL
This is a great amber ale. It's a crisp, light tasting beer with just enough flavor. Malty, but not heavy. In comparison to alternatives, I would say this stands somewhere in the middle.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
Happy Hour Expert
Some of the best beer I've ever had. I would recommend this to every last person I run into. I can't say anything bad about this beer or any of their different flavors. If you haven't ever had it you need to. 11/10
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Happy Hour Expert
Not my personal favorite but my boyfriend gets this all the time!!!! It's a good beer for the cabin. The packaging is unique and noticeable. I would give it lower starts personally but again, my boyfriend likes it.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Lllllove love this Far Tire beer!! It never tastes too strong. And it’s also doesn’t have that one strong dimension to it, like too much hops or too strong of a smell. Highly recommend in a can, bottle or on tap.
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I've been drinking New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale for a very long time. It's great to sip on any time of the day. I enjoy drinking it during cook outs and during football.
Amy F.
Smooth pour, smooth texture, easy to drink beer. I drink this beer when I'm in a relaxed mood and looking to enjoy my drink. This is not a quick downer, it's meant to be enjoyed.
Bethany C.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite brand of beer, 1554 is by far my favorite but I love almost all of the beer by New Belgium. The flavors are superior to other beers and they are very affordable. I highly recommend them.
Alaina E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is always a solid choice in my book, doesn't disappoint. Flavorful but not too heavy. Reasonably priced. Not the cheapest, but definitely not close to the most expensive.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)