New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
You guys, Fat Tire is one of my newer favorite go to beers! It’s just a classic Amber Ale but has tons of flavor! I actually got the chance to visit their brewery last year in Ft. Collins, CO- it was so much fun and the atmosphere was exciting, cool, and laidback! I’d recommend going to anyone visiting the area and get a flight to taste some of their other amazing beers, because tbh they’re ALL(the ones I tried) good and I even tried a few IPAs which I typically don’t like.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I also have bought this brand of beer because of Ibotta rebates in the past. I liked it. It wasn't my favorite. It wasn't the best beer Samuel Adams Boston Lager but I would buy again when it's on sale and I recommend.
Virginia Y.
New York
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very Dry, effervescent carbonation that really hits the tongue. definite Notes of raw dough. More sour than bitter. I let it warm up but found no improvement. Not bad but definitely not impressive. it would be OK to drink if nothing better is on tap, I certainly wouldn't buy a six pack of it Second tasting I thought it was pretty good. Didn't think it was so dry. Didn't think it was so effervescent. Didn't notice the sourness. Went down easy and I wanted another one
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
If Fat Tire is available, make the wise decision and order one. Just a little higher of a price point compared to a domestic, but one of the best investments you will make when drinking! Sweet, earthy, wholesome flavor, but doesn't fill your belly up like some other beers. You could totally drink more than you should!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Not a bad drink when you want a stouter beverage. Taste is definitely not for everyone since it's an acquired taste. I can generally enjoy 1-2 per sitting but d/t it's high alcohol content it's also more of a slow sipping and nightcap type of drink.
Jazmin A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a very strong beer. It just gives me a strong headache and doesn't make me feel good at all. I was a first time consumer. Probably not make it too strong but I know some people like that I just personally didn't like this strong beer
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Fat Tire is good but not my favorite of the New Belgium line up. The taste is good and enjoyable, but after half a beer or so, it seems very heavy and overfilling to me. It will do if there's nothing else great for a drink special, but I prefer a little light of a drink, such as Citradelic by the same company.
Amanda B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite beers. Mild but good taste, great value, easy to find, and overall great. I enjoy having a beer every once in a while and this is definitely one of my "regulars". I will definitely keep getting it!
Cody B.
York, PA
Easily my favorite brew by far. I can count on almost any restaurant or bar having Fat Tire on tap. Smooth amber taste that is not hoppy like some people criticize with most beers. So far I have not found any of the New Belgium lineup that I haven't loved!
Jill K.
I love fat tire! It's not too dark and not too light. I like drinking it on its own or with a meal. It's a very versatile beer. It's also good across seasons, as opposed to other beers which are mostly for summer or winter.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)