BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
I've had better beer, and I've had worse. These were leftover in our fridge, and I reluctantly tried them. It's a smooth beer and doesn't taste as cheap as it is. I would definitely recommend this to others as an inexpensive, solid beer.
Jennifer H.
Pours an amber color. Slight caramel taste with some light hops. The carbonation makes this beer crisp and refreshing. The taste and quality of a microbrew at the mass produced price. Great beer for hanging out by a campfire with some friends. 🏕
Destiny G.
This is always a safe option when you are out and ordering a beer. It is best served on tap, but we do like to take some camping with us in the summer time. It is refreshing and tasty and much better than other options out there.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Huge fan of Fat Tire beer! I love how refreshing it is and it’s a little hoppy but not over kill like some other beers. The look of this beer makes it easy to find in the store and I would recommend all beer drinkers to try it!
Christina H.
West Palm Beach
Fat tire was one of the first “craft beers” I ever tried years ago. It is a solid, drinkable beer that tastes great and new Belgium themselves are an awesome brewery. I’ve toured their facility in Colorado twice and if you can get fresh fat tire it’s so good!
Julie D.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
We are beer snobs and love craft beers. However i have always loved fat tire. Used to be something I could only get the traveling out west. I am so glad it made it to the East Coast out and I can get a flat tire anytime.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is a good beer to pair with BBQ because it is easy to drink. There are no hoppy notes to interfere with your pulled pork either. The color is a clear gold. The taste has malty and almost bready quality to it.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Fat Tire is one of my absolute favorite beers! This amber has a nice malt flavor that’s smooth. Whenever I take these to gatherings they’re some of the first to go! I highly recommend this to any amber beer lover!
candice d.
Oakley, CA
The first time I had this was at a MLB game! I was not impressed. Everyone said it was similar to blue Moon and I couldn't disagree more. I would drink a blue moon any day over this. It was okay, but not my favorite.
April D.
Scott Afb, IL
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This brand is great and we love Fat Tire. They just came out with a Fat fire Blonde and that stuff is amazing. It’s more expensive since than a regular beer most drink but for a craft beer it’s great for the price.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)