BY NEW BELGIUM #81 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jenny B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Fat Tire is good but not my favorite of the New Belgium line up. The taste is good and enjoyable, but after half a beer or so, it seems very heavy and overfilling to me. It will do if there's nothing else great for a drink special, but I prefer a little light of a drink, such as Citradelic by the same company.
Amanda B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite beers. Mild but good taste, great value, easy to find, and overall great. I enjoy having a beer every once in a while and this is definitely one of my "regulars". I will definitely keep getting it!
Cody B.
York, PA
Easily my favorite brew by far. I can count on almost any restaurant or bar having Fat Tire on tap. Smooth amber taste that is not hoppy like some people criticize with most beers. So far I have not found any of the New Belgium lineup that I haven't loved!
Jill K.
I love fat tire! It's not too dark and not too light. I like drinking it on its own or with a meal. It's a very versatile beer. It's also good across seasons, as opposed to other beers which are mostly for summer or winter.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
"Gas station beer pleases crowd" said no one with any taste ever... until this simple thing. A good amber ale that pours well and drinks like an old friend without the horrible aftertaste of its shelfmates. It doesn't necessarily stand out amongst modern beers, but reaching for it never feels shameful.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Fat Tire is a classic. Everyone loves it, and I’ve never met a person who will turn down a cold Fat Tire. It’s incredibly delicious, and after visiting the brewery, I’ve fallen more in love. New Belgium treats their employees like family, and you can really see that in the flavors of their beer.
Elizabeth V.
Although this is their classic they do have better beers. I like this as an easy go to for a hoppier beer but it could use a little more flavor effort. It has to be really cold to enjoy it at well. I don’t necessarily recommend this to other people but I also don’t say it’s not worth it.
Alejandrina C.
Las vegas , NV
I love this beer! It has so much flavor it's robust. This is one of my go to beers for dinner especially if we are grilling. Some places have it on the pricey side but it's usually average in price. If you haven't tried it what are you waiting for get one today. You won't be dissatisfied
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
A favorite and my go to beer. I love the amber style lager and the taste is just hoppy enough. Delicious enough to pair with any flavor profile. Great value at around $10 per 6 pack. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Fat Tire!! I am a huge amber beer fan. Yuengling is my favorite, but if I want to be fancy and spend that extra dollar on a beer, I always go with a fat tire! It reminds me of a hoppier tasting yuengling. It is definitely more expensive, but worth it for the deliciousness!!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)