New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Fat tire is an amber ale that is well not my favorite, but I'll get it at the bar. It is certainly not something I'd go out of my way to buy. It's definitely more expensive than it should be.
Allie C.
Fat Tire is becoming increasingly popular, which makes me happy because I enjoy amber ales and they're not the easiest things to find in the middle of an IPA craze. That being said, it's kind of average as amber ales go.
Meghan M.
Richmond, VA
Fat Tire Amber Ale 12 oz used to be one of my favorite beers. It's great for bringing to a barbecue or picking up for friends who you are unsure of what they like to drink. This beer has great flavor and color
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
One of our go to staple beers. More full flavor while still being smooth. I love the slightly chocolate finish. Pairs well with steak or burgers. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Give me a fireplace and a Fat Tire. My favorite Fall time beer. Delicious smooth flavor with a slight richness but not too strong. And I will take mine straight out of the bottle please.
Devin B.
Great beer. I love drinking this beer with something a little heavier. I do have to say it is quite filling, and I always drink it slowly because of that- and it makes it better to enjoy
Olivia S.
Warren
This is the first Belgian ale I really fell in love with. Great with a cookout...pairs well with meat. It’s definitely an acquired taste but if you like ale, this is a great second step!
Brenda H.
Pilot Grove
A top and Wonderful ale in the ale world. If you like ale you will love this refreshing beer. I will buy again and enjoy it in any mood. Very professional packaging and satisfying beer. Great well known brand of beer.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
This is perfect lazy summer day drinking beer. I have enjoyed fat tire since they started distributing on the east coast! It is so good and I hope to make it out to their brewery one day.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
This is the beer to please all beer lovers! It’s the perfect color and just the right amount of body. Nearly everything New Belgium puts out is top notch but this one is by far the best.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)