New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do enjoy fat tire , my husband does too! He’s not a big drinker, but when he has a beer this is his go too. A little on the pricier side, however def worth it.
Meagan F.
I love this beer. Was introduced to it at a restaurant and is a classier step up from most other beers. It has great packaging and i will always come back to it.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I personally don’t like Fat Tire only because I’m not a fan of Amber Ales. It’s priced really well which is one of the reasons I got it. My husband absolutely loves it though!
Shelby G.
Chattanooga , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat fire is a great beer and new Belgium is a great brewery. All of their beers are always tasty. Definitely will continue to drink this beer and buy beer from this brewery.
Matt T.
New Belgium Fat Tire is one of my go to beers. It’s easy to drink with just about anything, and you can count on it being in most bars, restaurants, grocery stores, or distributors. Their other beers are just as excellent!
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
This is a great beer! Not too hoppy or bitter. New Belgium makes many great beers! I often purchase this beer or their other ones and would recommend them to others.
Jessica B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It was okay I did not really enjoy this beer as much as I do with the ones I like it's to to SOFT which isn't of my liking but if you like soft drinks go for it !
Laura H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love fat tire! It’s great on draft if you get the chance to try it! I tried it with an orange and it made it 100% better! Price is fair and it’s a smooth beer to drink! Can’t wait to have it again!
Kristine F.
Woodstock, GA
We served this at our wedding! It’s widely available but still appeals to those who drink craft beer. It’s smooth without being boring and the proce is not outrageous.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not a beer connoisseur by any means, but I love a good craft beer, and this has got to be one of my favorites. New Belgium makes great beer in general, but Fat Tire is definitely my go to. I also love that it's becoming more widely available at local grocery stores and gas stations.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)