New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Fat Tire is a great beer to have on hand for cookouts because generally everyone likes it and it's not a crappy beer. It's quality beer, like a sign of summer. I love that it doesn't have a harsh aftertaste.
Athena Z.
I love this for a summer feel. But this is a very light water down beer. It had more of a Heineken taste. The label is cute but the price isn’t bad either . You definitely can find them at stop and shop .
Bonnie D.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for any season! It’s a little stronger than a Bud Light-type beer. Easy to find at any grocery or convenience store. Love the packaging. The price is decent as well, I’d definitely recommend it!
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
I’m typically a fan of much hoppier beers, but this one is smooth and has a nice finish. It’s a multi season beer that you can drink at any time. I like that it’s a high quality beer for a low price
Anzu H.
It's a tasty medium build beer for those days where I don't want to drink a super cheap light beer but don't want a strong IPA either.  It has just enough bite to make me think it's a decent beer.
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
Fat Tire is perfect for people that enjoy beer but are tired of every other company pushing IPAs.  This amber ale isn't too hoppy, has a smooth rich flavor and pairs well with most foods.  Fat Tire is one of my go-to beers when I'm not looking for a light beer.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
It’s better than other ipas I’ve had. To me it’s lighter and had great flavor and it’s not super bubbly. I would recommend to anyone who’s looking to try something new. It’s not sweet for those of you that like a sweeter beer
Ally B.
Arvada, CO
I had Fat Tire about a year ago and it, hands down, is my favorite beer! It's super affordable and love that I can get it at numerous bars or stores. I recommend it to everyone of my friends.
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
I thought that this was going to be a pretty good drink but it's a bit to hoppy for me. I like white ale beers and well this one is too much for me to handle. My boyfriend loves this though!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Fat tire is an amber ale that is well not my favorite, but I'll get it at the bar. It is certainly not something I'd go out of my way to buy. It's definitely more expensive than it should be.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)