New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
This was one of my first beers from new Belgium. They have many flavors to choose from, and are pretty reasonably priced. I have other ipas and beers I prefer but new Belgium is by no means a push to the side beer!
Lindsay H.
Revere, MA
I still remember the day New Belgium started distributing outside of Colorado - it was the same day I went to my local liquor store and begged them to order a case of Fat Tire! Always a classic - I love this beer!
Kristen Y.
Nashville
Fat tire is a solid, full bodied amber beer. In recent years it has become readily available at liquor and grocery stores as well as restaurants. The flavor is palatable and a great choice for lovers of amber ale.
Amanda F.
Fat Tire was my first what I call "real beer". Before these I always drank Miller lite when hanging out with friends. After tasting my first "fatty", anything else tastes like water. These are a favorite for sure!
Katie W.
Probably my favorite beer of all time. I first had it in Vegas because they didn’t sell it where I lived (silly liquor laws). Ever since then I got it every time I traveled somewhere where they had it and that’s almost all I would drink the whole trip. I even traveled to a different state to buy a bunch of it for my wedding. Wonderful beer!
Lea E.
Austin
One day I was at one of my favorite bars when the New Belgium rep came in to switch out the kegs. We got free New Belgium so they could finish up a few of the kegs that were almost empty. That was a great day.
X L.
Jamul
Thinking of a cold fresh refreshing sweet brew? I know you are, or maybe not right now but you know you do sometimes. Well then Fat Tire will bring that smile to your face. Sweet enough and still refreshing.
Kelsey M.
One of my favorite brews for just sitting around the house or out in the yard. These brews are plenty affordable and of good value. Definitely one of my favorites and I’d highly recommend to others of course!!
Kayla G.
Barnhart, MO
My absolute favorite beer across the entire market. Anything NB makes is usually amazing, but this sweet, amber beer hits all the notes I want out of my beer. Absolutely worth the craft price at the store
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Really, really enjoy this beer. Was recommended by a bartender and I was not let down. It’s almost a sweet beer but does have a hint of bitterness to it as well. No strong smell but gorgeous color on it.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)