BY NEW BELGIUM #43 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I've been drinking New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale for a very long time. It's great to sip on any time of the day. I enjoy drinking it during cook outs and during football.
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Fat tire is the perfect beer. I waited for two years for it to be sold in my state. I’m so glad it did. Delicious and goes well with everything. The price is a little high but it is worth it. Shout itvfrom the rooftops.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lllllove love this Far Tire beer!! It never tastes too strong. And it’s also doesn’t have that one strong dimension to it, like too much hops or too strong of a smell. Highly recommend in a can, bottle or on tap.
Chloe M.
Denver
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I can usually count on most bars to carry this beer, which is great because it's from my home town, but also one of the only ambers I like. Easy to drink and good but mild flavor.
Amy F.
Smooth pour, smooth texture, easy to drink beer. I drink this beer when I'm in a relaxed mood and looking to enjoy my drink. This is not a quick downer, it's meant to be enjoyed.
Alaina E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is always a solid choice in my book, doesn't disappoint. Flavorful but not too heavy. Reasonably priced. Not the cheapest, but definitely not close to the most expensive.
Diamonds a.
Arden, NC
A super go to every day beer. Like that it is widely available and usually at a good price. I’ve been drinking New Belgium for years so it’s always nice to see it on the menu.
Kelly D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This version is my husbands favorite beer so we always have some on hand. We love the refreshing flavor it offers. Nothing better than enjoying a ice cold Fat Tire while grilling or playing yard games. Will repurchase and recommend to others.
Jessica P.
Westminster
New Belgium knows how to do beer. While this is my favorite right off the line in the brewery, it's a great staple if you aren't comfortable with other beers on the menu.
Haley K.
Who doesn’t love a good fat tire? This is a beer that is great on a sunny day but also in a dark bar when it’s cold outside. I’m always in the mood for this beer and find it to be pretty affordable in the craft brew world!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)