New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Bethany C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite brand of beer, 1554 is by far my favorite but I love almost all of the beer by New Belgium. The flavors are superior to other beers and they are very affordable. I highly recommend them.
Amy F.
Smooth pour, smooth texture, easy to drink beer. I drink this beer when I'm in a relaxed mood and looking to enjoy my drink. This is not a quick downer, it's meant to be enjoyed.
Diamonds a.
Arden, NC
A super go to every day beer. Like that it is widely available and usually at a good price. I’ve been drinking New Belgium for years so it’s always nice to see it on the menu.
Alaina E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is always a solid choice in my book, doesn't disappoint. Flavorful but not too heavy. Reasonably priced. Not the cheapest, but definitely not close to the most expensive.
Kelly D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This version is my husbands favorite beer so we always have some on hand. We love the refreshing flavor it offers. Nothing better than enjoying a ice cold Fat Tire while grilling or playing yard games. Will repurchase and recommend to others.
Jessica P.
Westminster
New Belgium knows how to do beer. While this is my favorite right off the line in the brewery, it's a great staple if you aren't comfortable with other beers on the menu.
Haley K.
Who doesn’t love a good fat tire? This is a beer that is great on a sunny day but also in a dark bar when it’s cold outside. I’m always in the mood for this beer and find it to be pretty affordable in the craft brew world!
Sunshine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I like it for a nice change. Very strong taste and I can only seem to drink it while I'm eating or if I've already had some drinks in me (I'm normally a light beet person)
Shayla T.
Little Rock , AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love new Belgium. And this classic beer is one of my favorites. It’s a go to when I get overwhelmed by a beer menu. Great flavor, not too heavy and it drinks very smooth. I also love everything this brewery stands for and would recommend trying any of their beers
Jackie P.
I am an amber ale fan and  New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale is one of my go to amber beers! It has a rich malty flavor that lingers perfectly between sips!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)