New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Bailee P.
Florence , AL
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great beer! New Belgium really doesn't make a bad beer, but you can't go wrong with this one. It isn't too hoppy, so it's a perfect beer for me. It goes great with pizza, and who can say no to beer and pizza??
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
This is such a great beer! I love it ice ice cold! It has a hoppy taste which I am a total fan of but not too hoppy. It’s the perfect beer for someone who doesn’t like IPAs but likes something that taste a bit different
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Oh this takes me back to college! Smooth taste full of flavor. For sure a go to beer for me! I’ve drank Flat Tire numerous times and I am always pleased with it’s one of a kind taste! It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
This is one of my favorite amber ales. It's not too strong, and very easy to drink. It's simple and not flashy, but still has an authentic, quality taste. Fat tire is my go-to ale. It's definitely one of my favorites.
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Very good quality beer, although I do feel like the taste changed a little bit as they started distributing more widely in the US. It's an excellently reliable craft beer, very drinkable and good across many palates.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
Happy Hour Expert
This is tasty beer! I started drinking it because my bar pulled Killians and that was my fave. The waitress recommended this and I really liked it. It’s not too heavy but goes well with foods like burgers or wings! Not a bad choice
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
This holds a place in my heart as my first foray into craft beer. I'm not a huge fan of amber ales - I typically stick to IPAs. This is a good mainstay and I would pick this if my other options are light beers.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Happy Hour Expert
The first time I had this was at a MLB game! I was not impressed. Everyone said it was similar to blue Moon and I couldn't disagree more. I would drink a blue moon any day over this. It was okay, but not my favorite.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert
Always a good go to. Most bars around wisconsin seem to have Flat Tire on tap or at the very least in bottles. This is again a better alternative to the bud/Miller/coors light that tends to be cheapish but a step up.
Hailey L.
Happy Hour Expert
Tastes delicious and goes down smoothly. A light beer that is fun to enjoy after work or during the weekends. I purchased this from a local total wine or Walmart grocery store. I would buy this again. I recommend it
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)