BY NEW BELGIUM #51 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Bonnie D.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good for any season! It’s a little stronger than a Bud Light-type beer. Easy to find at any grocery or convenience store. Love the packaging. The price is decent as well, I’d definitely recommend it!
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat Tire is perfect for people that enjoy beer but are tired of every other company pushing IPAs.  This amber ale isn't too hoppy, has a smooth rich flavor and pairs well with most foods.  Fat Tire is one of my go-to beers when I'm not looking for a light beer.
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It’s better than other ipas I’ve had. To me it’s lighter and had great flavor and it’s not super bubbly. I would recommend to anyone who’s looking to try something new. It’s not sweet for those of you that like a sweeter beer
Anndria N.
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Maybe I was too young to appreciate this beer but I hated it! I thought it was awful and I haven’t had one since. I live where it’s brewed so maybe I’ll give it another try but probably not. I’m kinda scared
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If I had to choose a favorite beer, it would be fat tire hands down. It is a light beer with a dark beer attitude with it full and rich taste. I love how smooth it is and would recommend it to my friends.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is just a “once in awhile” beer for me. It’s pretty bitter and just doesn’t quite do it for me. Though I can definitely get down on some every once in awhile, but never more than a few.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Fat tire is an amber ale that is well not my favorite, but I'll get it at the bar. It is certainly not something I'd go out of my way to buy. It's definitely more expensive than it should be.
Ally B.
Arvada, CO
I had Fat Tire about a year ago and it, hands down, is my favorite beer! It's super affordable and love that I can get it at numerous bars or stores. I recommend it to everyone of my friends.
Allie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat Tire is becoming increasingly popular, which makes me happy because I enjoy amber ales and they're not the easiest things to find in the middle of an IPA craze. That being said, it's kind of average as amber ales go.
Olivia S.
Warren
This is the first Belgian ale I really fell in love with. Great with a cookout...pairs well with meat. It’s definitely an acquired taste but if you like ale, this is a great second step!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)