BY NEW BELGIUM #38 in Beer

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink anoth...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you ...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I have enjoyed all of the New Belgium beers that I have tried, but Fat Tire Amber Ale is my favorite.  I always order it if it's on the menu.  It has a light, but flavorful taste that pairs great with any kind of meal.  The color is a perfect deep amber.  It's by far one if my favorite craft beers.
Lauren J.
This is a great beer to get you started. It isn’t too strong or too bitter. It also isn’t very heavy or filling as some other wheat ales can be. It is a nice light, well-rounded flavor, and it is from one of my favorite breweries!
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
This is a great beer when you want something flavorful and hoppy, but not too hoppy! It’s pretty heavy, so definitely not something you’d want to drink more than a few of, but I really enjoyed it and will definitely buy this again.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husbands favorite beer. We tried it when we lived in Colorado and my husband fell in love. Now he looks for it wherever we go. Great price compared to other beers like it. My husband always has it stocked for him or friends.
Cori C.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
My favorite go to beer! Some people like their lite drinks to fall back on but this has the perfect balance of being not too hoppy but also not quite the normal ale. The finish on this is light enough to where you don’t taste much of a difference from the first sip!
Stephanie B.
Rocky Mount , NC
I normally drink pilsners or Belgian wheats but I decided to step out of the box for me on this one and it is delicious. It is a little more expensive than normal beer but it is worth the price. One of the better craft beers.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a nice beer that I will buy occasionally. I have only bought it a handful of times but the flavor is good. I usually opt for a more lighter beer but it did meet my expectations so I would recommend Fat Tire to others.
Hilary S.
Belton, SC
I love this beer. It’s delicious, it’s smooth, and it’s different. It met and exceeded my expectations the first time I tried it. This is a beer I don’t have as often as I’d like, and it’s just because I have others that I like a little better.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
This is a classic that I consistently reach for. I was at Fred Meyer and they didn't have a lot of seasonal selections, so I went with this one. It's really smooth and drinkable, and I would totally recommend it to others.
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my very first favorite beers I have ever tried, it is a bit heavier and stronger than my usual light beer but it has such great flavor! It definitely exceeds my expectations I would recommend this to anyone
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)
Veronica S.