New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It’s better than other ipas I’ve had. To me it’s lighter and had great flavor and it’s not super bubbly. I would recommend to anyone who’s looking to try something new. It’s not sweet for those of you that like a sweeter beer
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Fat tire is an amber ale that is well not my favorite, but I'll get it at the bar. It is certainly not something I'd go out of my way to buy. It's definitely more expensive than it should be.
Ally B.
Arvada, CO
I had Fat Tire about a year ago and it, hands down, is my favorite beer! It's super affordable and love that I can get it at numerous bars or stores. I recommend it to everyone of my friends.
Allie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fat Tire is becoming increasingly popular, which makes me happy because I enjoy amber ales and they're not the easiest things to find in the middle of an IPA craze. That being said, it's kind of average as amber ales go.
Meghan M.
Richmond, VA
Fat Tire Amber Ale 12 oz used to be one of my favorite beers. It's great for bringing to a barbecue or picking up for friends who you are unsure of what they like to drink. This beer has great flavor and color
Devin B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great beer. I love drinking this beer with something a little heavier. I do have to say it is quite filling, and I always drink it slowly because of that- and it makes it better to enjoy
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
One of our go to staple beers. More full flavor while still being smooth. I love the slightly chocolate finish. Pairs well with steak or burgers. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A bit too hoppy for my taste. A little sweet and caramelly as well. New Belgium is good for those who want a more unique brew, but aren’t willing to go out of their way to find a good microbrew.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Give me a fireplace and a Fat Tire. My favorite Fall time beer. Delicious smooth flavor with a slight richness but not too strong. And I will take mine straight out of the bottle please.
Olivia S.
Warren
This is the first Belgian ale I really fell in love with. Great with a cookout...pairs well with meat. It’s definitely an acquired taste but if you like ale, this is a great second step!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)