New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Jessica Y.
I'm a michigander so definitely have to support hometown brews. cost is decent. great taste. great craft beer brewer too. new belgium has so many flavors to try, its kind of ridiculous. if you haven't had, you should certainly try. you won't regret it.
Katie R.
State college, PA
A go to beer for me. I don’t drink a lot of beer but love the way this tastes.. delicious ! It isn’t too pricey for what you are getting which is great. My friend recommended it to me and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone else as well!
Michelle H.
I really like fat tire, and I'm pretty sad that I have to drive an hour away to get it (Cons of living in a rural area). It's a smooth beer, and is relatively affordable. I buy it when I can, and would recommend you to try it if you haven't!
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
This is a great beer! Not too hoppy or bitter. New Belgium makes many great beers! I often purchase this beer or their other ones and would recommend them to others.
Katie B.
Poland, OH
I’m not a big fat tire drinker but my boyfriend and his friends are. They are in their mid twenties and enjoy a craft beer. I would describe it is slightly hoppy but smooth at the same time. It is also well worth the price for a craft beer.
Ali H.
Lakewood, CO
Being from Colorado I'm always proud to see this beer all over the country. It's a great ale that I can count on when a bar doesn't have a great craft beer selection. And we get it for parties because everyone likes it. It's not too expensive, but far better than a basic light beer.
Jill L.
Williamston, MI
I know when this beer came out it seemed like all the rage but as you grow in your craft beer taste you learn the difference between just plain beers with not a lot of character and ones who have unique flavors. This is not my fave.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
Really great lager that everyone will like! I love that it is always available at my local stores and easy to drink. It’s not my go to, but always a great back up option when I’m not sure what type of drink I want.
Jennifer H.
Pours an amber color. Slight caramel taste with some light hops. The carbonation makes this beer crisp and refreshing. The taste and quality of a microbrew at the mass produced price. Great beer for hanging out by a campfire with some friends. 🏕
Samantha L.
Fat tire is a good strong ale. It has a great taste and is a little stronger than other competitors. This beer has a great taste and meets all my expectations. Its a little more pricey than standard beers but it is worth the extra cash. This beer is a great treat beer
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)