New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.
2 colors available

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Mary O.
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
New Belgium's Fat Tire Amber Ale is a great mid-range, mid-price amber ale that pairs really well with all sorts of foods. This is a pretty good crowd pleaser in large groups, great for times when you're grilling, smoking BBQ, or even a low country boil. I've not met too many people who are not at least willing to drink it, if not big fans of it. It's not over bearing in flavor, which some beers certainly can be, especially for those that like a lighter, more gentle on the tongue beer.
LOVE this beer. I first tried it when I went snow boarding in Colorado and at that time they did not sell it in Florida. I like this beer so much that I called the company when I got back and asked them when and if they planned on bringing this beer to Florida. At that time they didn't intend to but a couple months later it was here!!
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Happy Hour Expert
The first time my husband heard of this beer he thought they were saying Flat Tire instead and that is how he described the beer too! I however find it more enjoyable and think it is a great accompaniment to a BBQ and I also love the ethics of the company so I can drink happily!
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
This is great beer to have with food. It's my go to dinner beer because it goes so well with everything. As someone who isn't a huge beer fan, I love the warm, toasty flavor that isn't too bitter or sweet. Its perfect and refreshing.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's a good beer but not one that I would go out of my way to purchase. The logo is cool. Very old school. It's an amber so it's a little heavier has a dirt like taste but like I said it's good. If it's at a party, I'll drink it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
One of my favorite beers. Mild but good taste, great value, easy to find, and overall great. I enjoy having a beer every once in a while and this is definitely one of my "regulars". I will definitely keep getting it!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite beers. Not too heavy/hoppy and can be found almost everywhere. It's also typically one of the better priced beers and won't break the bank while at a restaurant or bar.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
My husband and I love this beer! Amber is about as dark as I will go. I enjoy the very slight bitterness to this beer. Goes great with cookouts or pizza. Pairs well with many foods.
Staci S.
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to beer. If this is offered on draft i will be sure to order it. New Belgium has really great beers but this is their staple. Reasonably priced.
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite summer beers. I enjoy this amber ale with a nice veggie dog and friends by my side. Always a go to when we just want "some beer."
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)