New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
New Belgium's Fat Tire Amber Ale is a great mid-range, mid-price amber ale that pairs really well with all sorts of foods. This is a pretty good crowd pleaser in large groups, great for times when you're grilling, smoking BBQ, or even a low country boil. I've not met too many people who are not at least willing to drink it, if not big fans of it. It's not over bearing in flavor, which some beers certainly can be, especially for those that like a lighter, more gentle on the tongue beer.
LOVE this beer. I first tried it when I went snow boarding in Colorado and at that time they did not sell it in Florida. I like this beer so much that I called the company when I got back and asked them when and if they planned on bringing this beer to Florida. At that time they didn't intend to but a couple months later it was here!!
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's a good beer but not one that I would go out of my way to purchase. The logo is cool. Very old school. It's an amber so it's a little heavier has a dirt like taste but like I said it's good. If it's at a party, I'll drink it.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite beers. Not too heavy/hoppy and can be found almost everywhere. It's also typically one of the better priced beers and won't break the bank while at a restaurant or bar.
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
My husband and I love this beer! Amber is about as dark as I will go. I enjoy the very slight bitterness to this beer. Goes great with cookouts or pizza. Pairs well with many foods.
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite summer beers. I enjoy this amber ale with a nice veggie dog and friends by my side. Always a go to when we just want "some beer."
Lea H.
Belgian beer is a specially my favorite but this new Belgium fat tire Amber ale goes down smooth and taste great with a steak
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
Fat tire is a great alternative to more common, less flavorful beers. It's a heavier beer without being too heavy.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
We used to go to colorado for spring break, this was where I first tried this beer and another named "Sunshine".  I fell in love with the taste, and maybe the experience that was with it (skiing).  when they first introduced it in the large quart size bottle I was elated!  My favorite beer came to FLORIDA?!?  then a few months later, 6 packs then 12 packs.  It has an awesome taste and one of my go to favorites!
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Fat tire the good ole standby when all of the other beers the bar has contain the word "lite" Also fun, counting the number of times someone tries to order a "flat tire" from the bartender in a given night. It happens a lot and it's kind of dumb, but kind of funny. Like that joke your 5-year-old nephew told you the other day.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)