New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Angelina S.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Dawn P.New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale uploaded by Amy K.

BY NEW BELGIUM

New Belgium® Amber Ale Fat Tire®.
Employee owned.
Fat tire amber ale perfectly balances biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness. Named in honor of a storied bike ride through Europe, Fat Tire cruises with Belgian imagination and inspiration.
12 twelve ounce bottles. see more...

• I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another witho...1 Answers
  • The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep goi...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product is it good??5 Answers
Hannah F.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
If you're looking for a classic, easy drinking beer, look no further! New Belgium's Fat Tire is reasonably priced and one that I find myself going back to on a hot summer day. My favorite Amber Ale on the market! Of course most of what New Belgium makes is delicious....
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I have enjoyed all of the New Belgium beers that I have tried, but Fat Tire Amber Ale is my favorite.  I always order it if it's on the menu.  It has a light, but flavorful taste that pairs great with any kind of meal.  The color is a perfect deep amber.  It's by far one if my favorite craft beers.
Maddie A.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Amber Ale 22 fl oz; 650 ml more...
This is a great beer when you want something flavorful and hoppy, but not too hoppy! It’s pretty heavy, so definitely not something you’d want to drink more than a few of, but I really enjoyed it and will definitely buy this again.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We used to go to colorado for spring break, this was where I first tried this beer and another named "Sunshine".  I fell in love with the taste, and maybe the experience that was with it (skiing).  when they first introduced it in the large quart size bottle I was elated!  My favorite beer came to FLORIDA?!?  then a few months later, 6 packs then 12 packs.  It has an awesome taste and one of my go to favorites!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A decent amber ale you can bet on when there are limited options on tap where you're drinking/eating. I dig the fact that they have a brewery in Ft. Collins (near where I live) so I can feel good about drinking a local, craft beer pretty much wherever I go. The ale itself is a pretty classic amber ale, not too hoppy and alight caramel note (caramel notes are my favorite). It is easy to drink and decently tasty for an amber ale.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
An ice cold fat tire on a hot day, this is a match made in heaven. The beer is an amber making it that golden color, not too heavy like a dark beer nor flavor lacking like a light beer.

New Belgium's Fat Tire is the perfect medium. Its still full of flavor (slight caramel notes) without being too heavy and bogging you down like a dark beer.

This beer and trips to the beach or river are my favorite.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum! This is one tasty beer! It's refreshing crisp and has almost a chocolate hint to it. But not overwhelming. One of my first choices for beer when I'm having a good meal or steak dinner! I definitely recommend it if you like flavorful beer! It's not citrusy more like the opposite similar to a darker ale but I'll tell you what it's delicious! You should definitely give it a try!
Amanda T.
Benton harbor, MI
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This is just a “once in awhile” beer for me. It’s pretty bitter and just doesn’t quite do it for me. Though I can definitely get down on some every once in awhile, but never more than a few.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fairly popular brew so of course, I had to try it. Not bad at all! I really enjoy this! Different taste compared to your usual such as bud light and other similar brands. I believe this is more of an IPA I don’t recall exactly but it’s definitely worth a try!
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I’ve been drinking fat tire for years and then all the sudden it’s blown up! I first had it out in Colorado while skiing with my uncle and was hooked. We would get it shipped to us because I couldn’t find it where I lived but now it’s in stores everywhere. I recommend this beer to all my friends. It’s a good price for the type of beer you’re getting. Go try it!!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The name of this cracks me up. Is this so good that you keep going back for more? (Resulting in a beer belly or "fat tire"?)
Emma L.
I haven't tried this product is it good??
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I never thought about it that way. I'll never drink another without feeling like I'm indulging. :)