Apparel & AccessoriesShoesNew Balance
New Balance X JCrew 996 sneakers

New Balance® X J.Crew 996 sneakers

by New Balance

New Balance started making shoes in the U.S. over 75 years ago, and they're now famous for kicks that combine fashion and function-just ask any true sneakerhead. This season, our design team worked with the New England brand to create a limited-edition run

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New Balance® X J.Crew 996 sneakers!
Arailys H.
lakewales
I can't stop using them, I recommend them 100% A friend recommended it to me and I loved itt
Jaclyn B.
Chattanooga, TN
I have these in a different color and I love them. They are super comfy and are so cute. It has been hard to keep the suede like material clean, but overall i love these!
Alexandra C.
Wiesloch , Baden
Sie sind sehr bequem. Ich trage sie immer, wenn ich mit dem Baby spazieren gehe. Love
Adelle G.
Canonstown, Hayle
My favourite sneakers of all time! Comfortable, supportive and look great. I wear them for everyday use.

Looking for your answer?