New Balance NITREL v3 Women's Running Shoes, Size: 105, Grey

New Balance NITREL v3 Women's Running Shoes, Size: 10.5, Grey

These modern retro New Balance NITREL v3 running shoes easily work on or off road thanks to AT tread. SHOE FEATURES AT Tread- dual-use outsole tread combining both trail and running lug designs for on and off-road RevLite Midsole - Significantly lighter than our standard performance foam, REVlite delivers an incredibly fast experience for the athlete SHOE CONSTRUCTION Polyester lioning Foam midsole Rubber outsole Synthetic, mesh upper SHOE DETAILS Round toe Lace-up closure Foam footbed Size: 10.5. Color: Grey. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New Balance NITREL v3 Women's Running Shoes, Size: 10.5, Grey!
How would you rate this product?
Candace J.
Clarksville, TN
New Balance NITREL v3 Women's Running Shoes, Size: 10.5, Grey uploaded by Candace J.
I just started jogging not that long ago, so I had put a poll on my IG asking what kind of running shoes I should get. A few of my close friends who have been running for a while suggested I try New Balance instead of Nike and Adidas, which were the options that I gave on on the poll. So I decided to go with the New Balance. They just arrived today and they are so comfy and they fit perfectly! I'm a size 10 1/2, and my feet are so flat, you would think I was a Flintstone, but these bad baby's fit just right. They also have this cool toe protect thing on them that is really cool.

Looking for your answer?