New Balance Minimus Sneakers  uploaded by Ruth G.New Balance Minimus Sneakers  uploaded by Anastasia S.

BY NEW BALANCE MINIMUS SNEAKERS

Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Perfect. The perfect shoe for people who hate shoes. I love being barefoot and the Vibram tow shoes as well as sandals, but in the realm of sneakers this is my go to shoe. Their other traditional sneakers are pretty comfy as well. One of the most durable shoe brands out there in my opinion.
Krysten H.
Fenton
I had the minimus ionix shoe which was neon pink and yellow. They were my favorite shoes of all time. They ripped finally however and I cannot find them in store anymore
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
It's back to school time. So new shoes are needed. I just picked some up. And my son love them. They are lightweight very cushioned. What I like most about them is the arch in them, they hit just at the right place. Not to mention the shoe is just gorgeous looking. Very well stitched together. And for winter wintertime, these shoes have a lot of traction. I would suggest any mother getting #newbalance they last for a long while. They will out grow them before the shoes wear out.
Kara L.
I love them. Fashionable and good for
The gym. New balance is making a comeback and I'm totally on board!
Abi D.
Game-changing running shoes. I suffered from Achilles tendon pain when I first started running and these shoes made that a thing of the past. My running form has improved dramatically from these shoes, likely due to improved calf and foot strength as well as the way they encourage you to strike toward the front of your foot instead of the heal -- it's the only way that's comfortable. Try them on at your local running store and you'll at first be surprised by the snugness and lack of support, but start running in them and you'll appreciate the lightness and how much more your feet can feel and respond to the ground.
Stacey D.
Royal Oak, MI
The Minimus Zero is the best running shoe I've ever tried. I've had a few kinks to work out (one defective pair, half size too small in another), but they are awesome! Forget the old-school, over cushioned running shoes you're used to. Less IS more. These shoes force you to focus on proper foot strike and proper form rather than hiding it via cushioning that leaves you injured anyway. If possible, go to a New Balance store for a proper fitting (I'm normally up a half size, and if I wear compression socks, I'm up a full size). Start out slowly if you're transitioning to a minimal shoe. It will take a little time to adapt, but you won't regret it. They have fun colors too!
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
The price tag of a pair of Nanos led me to try the NB Minimus shoes for CrossFit and overall, I was very pleased. Flat bottoms with great flexibility, cute colors, nice and wide toe boxes. What I didn't like is each of my three pairs ripped in the mes area around the knuckle of the big toe on the side. Probably not strong enough for anything other than light running.
Amber B.
Asheboro, NC
I recently decided to start working out and running, on the search for good shoes I came across these on clearance && scooped them up since they were a great price!! The shoes are amazing, I walk around barefoot most of the time (every chance I get) so the fact that these are so lightweight and feel as though you have nothing on is wonderful. I have used them for about a week now, circuit training, elliptical, treadmill you name it and they feel amazing!!
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I love these running shoes. I have the trail rated version and wear them all the time.
Salli A.
I know that Minimus sneakers are a tend, but I love them. I have 4 different pairs of the Minimus running line. 2 trail running shoes, 1 Minimus10 and 1 Minimus Zero. I wouldn't wear them to the gym to work out in, because they're not very supportive for load bearing uses, but they're super light for running.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
How do New Balance compare to Asics? How's the comfort/arch support?
Jennifer M.
Aurora, CO
Does anyone recommend purchasing the Minimus sneakers over say other sneakers?
Christina A.